Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Checking in

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Stephen

VIP Member
Impact
73
Hello.

Just thought that I would check in.

Back from the hospital yesterday afternoon, but I am having complications already.

My computer is also non operational, as I need to replace the CPU fan when I am feeling a bit better.

I will probably not be around much.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Stephen
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I wish you well.
 
0
•••
Nice to hear from you!

Hey Stephen :)

It's nice to hear from you, thanks for the update. I wish you the very best with the recovery and hopefully it's a quick one with minimal complications! I look forward to see you returning to NamePros for good in the near future. :tu:

Take care of yourself. :)

All the Best,
Chris
 
0
•••
Hey Steve!

I'm sorry to hear you are having complications. I wish you the best in your recovery! ;) Best of luck to a :great:!

Tom
 
0
•••
Will be praying for you Stephen, take care!
 
0
•••
It's good to hear from ya Steveh. Sorry to hear you're having complications.. Hope you get to feeling better real soon! Best of luck Steveh. :)


-Eric
 
0
•••
It's great to hear from you stephen,My family and i prayers are with you,You take care,You are missed here,Keep us posted when you are able to.
 
0
•••
good luck... sry about your troubles, and i hope your back soon :)
 
0
•••
Hope to see you doing better soon!
 
0
•••
Get better soon! We all miss you!
 
0
•••
Enjoy some R&R~ and get well soon!

Jennifer
 
0
•••
Great to hear from you!

A very sppedy recovery to you :)
 
0
•••
Hi there nice to see you on board!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back