NameSilo

Cheapest Writer Available - Customized Quality Web Content & Articles..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soofi

Love Domain NamesTop Member
Impact
=================
:$: We are offering 5% discount on any of the discounted packages available for next one week.. :$:
=================​

With a constant increase in the number of subjects and discussions, it becomes tough to create & present YOUR subject distinctively? NO MORE!!

Working with a versatile clientele always gives an opportunity to improvise and constantly innovate.

What we do?

- Having worked with clients all over the world the task is no more a challenge. We are a team excellent writers and have been a part of the understated nature of tasks:

1. Creative Writing
2. SEO Copywriting
3. Resume writing
4. Web Site Copywriting
5. Promotional article writing
6. Research based writing
7. Business and product reviews
8. Interview-based feature writing
9. Creating Company & Personal profiles
10. E-book, guide and mini e-book writing
11. Fresh Web Content
12. Article Writing

AND MORE.. let me know what you want & I shall have my team do it for you.

Regular Pricing

- Our regular Prices are $0.02 (two cent) per word, and for article re-writes $0.01 (one cent) per word. (Re writing means adding/modifying in an already written article/web content).. correction is always FREE!!

Please ask us to review our sample work or customer reviews.

Revised Discount Pricing - only for NamePros user..

1. 10 articles
Original Price - $100
Discounted Price - $60

2. 20 articles
Original Price - $200
Discounted Price - $110

3. 30 articles
Original Price - $300
Discounted Price - $160

4. 40 articles
Original Price - $400
Discounted Price - $200

5. 50+ articles
Original Price - $500
Discounted Price - $0.01 per word

You can also customize a bulk order as per your need & requirement by sending a short note over to me through NamePros PM (e.g. articles, words, time frame etc..)

Note:
* We only accept Paypal Masspay, Pm me for other options.
* The Discounted Pricing is according to 500 word article.
* Medical or finance related content does not fall under discounted price slab.

Service provided by Soofi Web Services

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
still taking orders for content creation :)

•••
enjoy great savings, and order for a 10% discount!!
We are looking for more orders.

•••
•••
•••
10 articles package purchased

•••
•••
It's last day to enjoy discounted price, get in touch with me right away with your order :)

•••
let us do your content writing!!

•••
Just ordered 21 articles for US$ 141.75 and Payment sent via $NP.

•••
get fresh content for your sites..

•••
21 articles order

Hi,

Just got your PM that you'll deliver my articles on or before 15-16 September. No problems, I can wait longer till 15-16 September, but I would expect that there will be no further delays.

Regards,

proTrader

Just ordered 21 articles for US$ 141.75 and Payment sent via $NP.

•••
•••
Hi,

Just got your PM that you'll deliver my articles on or before 15-16 September. No problems, I can wait longer till 15-16 September, but I would expect that there will be no further delays.

Regards,

proTrader

Hello proTrader, As per my records there is no delay as such in your project. It normally takes about 3-5 working days for 10 fresh articles to be done by us, and for 21 articles it would've taken 6-10 working days (excluding Saturday's & Sunday's). We had received your order on 2nd of this month and research work was initiated on the very next working day.

Please expect deliverable's on 15th or 16th September as suggested earlier, and thanks much for your patronage.

Regards, J

•••
Please PM samples with SEO.

Thanks.

•••
Hello proTrader, As per my records there is no delay as such in your project. It normally takes about 3-5 working days for 10 fresh articles to be done by us, and for 21 articles it would've taken 6-10 working days (excluding Saturday's & Sunday's). We had received your order on 2nd of this month and research work was initiated on the very next working day.

Please expect deliverable's on 15th or 16th September as suggested earlier, and thanks much for your patronage.

Regards, J

Hi,

I appreciate your explanation and will look forward to receive the completed work by 16th September.

Regards,
proTrader

•••
Please PM samples with SEO.

Thanks.

Thanks, link sent through pm.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Hi,

I appreciate your explanation and will look forward to receive the completed work by 16th September.

Regards,
proTrader

Cheers! Please expect a batch of articles for your review by eod tomorrow.

•••
quite a few projects completed. can take up more work now!

•••
Just purchased the 20 articles package.

•••
Just purchased the 20 articles package.

Thanks payment received, work initiated on your project even though we dont work over the weekends. :hehe:

•••
Ordered 20 articles on divorce

•••
Ordered 20 articles on divorce

Thanks for the quick payment, work has been initiated on your requirements.

Jay

•••
We can accommodate more content work. try us!

•••
•••
let us do your content work!

•••
Packaged article of 20

Purchased article of 20. On time and well done job. I will definitely purchase again!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back