IT.COM

Cheapest Writer Available - Customized Quality Web Content & Articles..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soofi

Love Domain NamesTop Member
Impact
=================
:$: We are offering 5% discount on any of the discounted packages available for next one week.. :$:
=================​

With a constant increase in the number of subjects and discussions, it becomes tough to create & present YOUR subject distinctively? NO MORE!!

Working with a versatile clientele always gives an opportunity to improvise and constantly innovate.

What we do?

- Having worked with clients all over the world the task is no more a challenge. We are a team excellent writers and have been a part of the understated nature of tasks:

1. Creative Writing
2. SEO Copywriting
3. Resume writing
4. Web Site Copywriting
5. Promotional article writing
6. Research based writing
7. Business and product reviews
8. Interview-based feature writing
9. Creating Company & Personal profiles
10. E-book, guide and mini e-book writing
11. Fresh Web Content
12. Article Writing

AND MORE.. let me know what you want & I shall have my team do it for you.

Regular Pricing

- Our regular Prices are $0.02 (two cent) per word, and for article re-writes $0.01 (one cent) per word. (Re writing means adding/modifying in an already written article/web content).. correction is always FREE!!

Please ask us to review our sample work or customer reviews.

Revised Discount Pricing - only for NamePros user..

1. 10 articles
Original Price - $100
Discounted Price - $60

2. 20 articles
Original Price - $200
Discounted Price - $110

3. 30 articles
Original Price - $300
Discounted Price - $160

4. 40 articles
Original Price - $400
Discounted Price - $200

5. 50+ articles
Original Price - $500
Discounted Price - $0.01 per word

You can also customize a bulk order as per your need & requirement by sending a short note over to me through NamePros PM (e.g. articles, words, time frame etc..)

Note:
* We only accept Paypal Masspay, Pm me for other options.
* The Discounted Pricing is according to 500 word article.
* Medical or finance related content does not fall under discounted price slab.

Service provided by Soofi Web Services

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
we are still taking orders..

•••
•••
•••
•••

•••

•••

•••
•••
pm sent..

for

20 x 500 word articles

Revised Discounted Price - $110

•••
2/26/2009: Two 50 Article Packages SOLD!

•••
eggymusic said:
pm sent..

for

20 x 500 word articles

Revised Discounted Price - $110

eggy responded to pm, still waiting on payment.
Thanks.

•••
Another 50 article package SOLD!
Thanks!

•••
Another 50 article package SOLD - AGAIN! - Thats 4 orders of 50 articles for 200 articles total!

•••
JacobC said:
Another 50 article package SOLD - AGAIN! - Thats 4 orders of 50 articles for 200 articles total!

Thanks JacobC for your bulk order. Payment received for 150 articles. :great:

My writing team has initiated work on all the articles after receiving your feedback and we shall be delivering them shortly.

•••
we're still taking orders!

•••
we're still taking orders.

•••
we're working on about 10+ bulk orders at the moment, however we can still accommodate some more.

•••
Just received 200 articles over the past 10 days - Large Bulk order processed quickly; Jay's responses and correspondence are always quick and professional. I recommend you let Jay help you and I will order from here again.
Thanks Jay,
JacobC

•••
JacobC said:
Just received 200 articles over the past 10 days - Large Bulk order processed quickly; Jay's responses and correspondence are always quick and professional. I recommend you let Jay help you and I will order from here again.
Thanks Jay,
JacobC

Thanks JacobC, you've been wonderful to work with and will definitely look forward for more.. :great:

•••
I have decided to offer 10% discount on already discounted packages.. avail now!!

•••
I'm curious, I have a website that links to a clickbank page about doing surveys for making money. could you make articles that at the bottom, people will see "My site is XXX.com, go here for information about surveys" and they will want to click it.

can you also do the same for other products such as downloading movies, mp3's, psp gmes/movies/etc, nintendo ds games,flash hack etc, nintendo wii games etc.

thanks
dylan

•••
majinbuu1023 said:
I'm curious, I have a website that links to a clickbank page about doing surveys for making money. could you make articles that at the bottom, people will see "My site is XXX.com, go here for information about surveys" and they will want to click it.

can you also do the same for other products such as downloading movies, mp3's, psp gmes/movies/etc, nintendo ds games,flash hack etc, nintendo wii games etc.

thanks
dylan

Dylan, please check your pm for more information. :)

•••
we can do your content work. :)

•••
PM example of work please.

•••
we're still taking orders, with extra discount!!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back