Dynadot

Cheapest Stock Photos ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
I am wondering where you get your stock photos, some of the prices and plans are over the top
~
Love to know .... thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
dreamstime.com is okay, or used to be, but it depends on what you think is over the top.

•••
•••
•••
Also Envato (formerly Photodune) - x-smalll to medium (which is around 1800x1200) are $1-$3.

•••
•••
I found what i needed at pond5.com and did not have to do the buy credits things, just joined via facebook and paid $2.90 ......quite pleased , thanks all !

•••
I didn't like the pricing plans with some of the sites i was coming across, sometimes you only need one pic

•••
Glad you found what you needed. If you ever need several stock images, these have the best quality en masse for the price:
It would be nice if there was a marketplace for unused credits, though. Mine just end up expiring.

•••
Glad you found what you needed. If you ever need several stock images, these have the best quality en masse for the price:
It would be nice if there was a marketplace for unused credits, though. Mine just end up expiring.

the thing was i only wanted one pic and some of the sites wanted membership plans which i was not keen to do, i feel they shoot themselves in the foot a bit

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back