IT.COM

Cheapest .COM & .IN Domain Name Registrations

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Soofi

Love Domain NamesTop Member
Impact
Feel free to use current domain name promos and register as many domain names at Reappoint.com

• Use code: IN175 to register .IN & .CO.IN domain names at Reappoint.com for Rs. 175 all-inclusive.
  • You can use code: COM299 to Register .COM domain names at Reappoint.com for Rs. 299 all-inclusive.
  • You can use code: COM399 to Transfer .COM domain names at Reappoint.com for Rs. 399 ($6).

Regards.

Reappoint.com Support

Only catch; Customer must have an India address. If you do not have one, please feel free to use our official street address:

Reappoint Internet
Street Address: 95 The Mall,
City: Amritsar
Zip Code: 143001
State: Punjab

Best wishes,

Reappoint.com Team

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Get ready tigers, a .COM registration promo coming up at our other site: NameCatch.org starting 1st of December :)

We will help you register as many domain names you want, in bulk at an all inclusive price of INR 260 or US $3.99 per.

PM me for details or ask questions :)

•••
@Soofi Has the .com promo COM299 expired? it says it's expired when I try to register a new domain :(

•••
@Soofi Has the .com promo COM299 expired? it says it's expired when I try to register a new domain :(

Yes brother, the promo has expired and a new promo might come up on or after 5th November once our team returns from ICANN60, Abu Dhabi.

•••
•••
New promo coming up.. who all are interested in bulk registration promo if INR 199? Kindly message or post here!

•••
•••
Is this an one time offer...

•••
Feel free to use current domain name promos and register as many domain names at Reappoint.com

• Use code: IN175 to register .IN & .CO.IN domain names at Reappoint.com for Rs. 175 all-inclusive.
  • You can also use code: COM299 to register .COM domain names at Reappoint.com for Rs. 299 all-inclusive.

Only catch; Customer must have an India address. If you do not have one, please feel free to use our official street address:

Reappoint Internet
Street Address: 95 The Mall,
City: Amritsar
Zip Code: 143001
State: Punjab

Best wishes,

Reappoint.com Team

1) when ordering 8 x .com (hand reg)
they registered only 3 of them

thats a high risk to me
somebodyelse may get them first

so as I saw them "pending" for hours
I registered them elsewhere
-at namesilo-
got them immediately

next they told me
those were not available
so they couldn't register them

since then
I receive a whole lot of spam fom india
many many more then before

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
do you owner this site ?
cause i wantnot risk myself get suspend after reg some domain...

Yes sir, I am the owner of this site and we provide 24 hours, 7 days a week support!

•••
Does DNS Management work? I'm getting error "The given domain is not registered, or does not have a zone file" but whois says that domain is registered. Should I set specific DNS servers?

•••
Testing your service. Registration was quick and smooth (y)

Major problem I see, but pretty easy to correct: could you set up SSL on the client area? Currently your domain panel is wide open, all data (except payment at Paypal) including logins to the panel (!!!) goes over the internet in clear text :banghead:

One other thing, also easy to correct: you might want to mask or do away with the account password in the new account signup welcome emails auto generated by WHMCS. Currently the password is shown in clear text together with the user login :banghead:

In case anyone is interested: domains are being registered with WildWestDomains (GoDaddy's wholesale registrar).

Last edited:
•••
Testing your service. Registration was quick and smooth (y)

Major problem I see, but pretty easy to correct: could you set up SSL on the client area? Currently your domain panel is wide open, all data (except payment at Paypal) including logins to the panel (!!!) goes over the internet in clear text :banghead:

One other thing, also easy to correct: you might want to mask or do away with the account password in the new account signup welcome emails auto generated by WHMCS. Currently the password is shown in clear text together with the user login :banghead:

In case anyone is interested: domains are being registered with WildWestDomains (GoDaddy's wholesale registrar).

This is genuine feedback brother and I appreciate you taking out time to highlight what can be fixed in timely manner without much ado.

We tried SSL earlier, however that malfunctioned the whole system, hence we had temporarily removed the same in order to get going with the domain registrations. This has to be fixed asap by us!

The password thing is standard with WHMCS, so I have sent out an email to whmcs guys for quick solution in their next update otherwise we will do customisation at our end.

Thank you once again and please feel free to send me a message if you need any support at Reappoint.com

Regards.

•••
International customers can only pay through Paypal and it's clearly mentioned with payment options brother.
Hi.
It was my bad.
Thank you for your response sir.

•••
•••
Hello Brother,

Good to know that you are the owner of Reappoint.

Can we pay via Netbanking?

Thanks!

•••
Hello Brother,

Good to know that you are the owner of Reappoint.

Can we pay via Netbanking?

Thanks!

Thanks bro.. yes you can. Sending you my phone number so that we can speak on Whatsapp as well.

•••
Paid for 4 .com domain transfer via NetBanking.

Working fine (y)

•••
@Soofi Buddy, I completed the payment and also received the "Invoice payment confirmation" email but still domain not registered - still showing pending in my account. How long is the delay for the registration to complete?

Created Ticket #464359 with support, please check :)

Order was processed!

•••
...Please don't be confused about Reappoint.com listed on Sedo. It has been listed there from day one...

...I started Reappoint.com after shifting focus from NameCatch.org which is still there and have some 5000+ domain names managed...

...I am a domain name investor at the end of the day and if I get a reasonable offer worth considering I can always sell the domain name and rebrand Reappoint to something else after...

...Please understand that any business in right frame of mine, won't change the business name and I doubt it'll ever happen in our case as well...
Maybe if you read all of the above excerpts together, you might come to see the incongruity of your statements. Not really inspiring confidence. This said, it's the continued lack od SSL implementation one week since we'd discussed this issue here, that is much more worrying... I cringe every time I login to your client area and make any modification, fully aware everything's being sent in open text over the 'net (n):blackeye::banghead:

Last edited:
•••
Maybe if you read all of the above excerpts together, you might come to see the incongruity of your statements. Not really inspiring confidence. This said, it's the continued lack od SSL implementation one week since we'd discussed this issue here, that is much more worrying... I cringe every time I login to your client area (n):blackeye::banghead:

I already bought 20+ domains. I just hope Reappoint does'nt Disappoint..!!:grumpy:

•••
Maybe if you read all of the above excerpts together, you might come to see the incongruity of your statements. Not really inspiring confidence. This said, it's the continued lack od SSL implementation one week since we'd discussed this issue here, that is much more worrying... I cringe every time I login to your client area and make any modification, fully aware everything's being sent in open text over the 'net (n):blackeye::banghead:

SSL wont and cant happen overnight bud. As informed earlier, we tried SSL earlier but with zillions on errors, so we had to remove it temporarily.

The Reappoint.com platform was launched in order to offer unbeatable promotional prices to register or transfer domain names to domainer community and nothing more or less. We are still in BETA phase and trying to fix bugs/errors in the WHMCS platform.

If you are not confident in our services and DO NOT like to save on domain name registrations/transfers, I cannot force you to do business with Reappoint. Please be patient while this is worked upon in near future. No timeframe committed whatsoever!

I already bought 20+ domains. I just hope Reappoint does'nt Disappoint..!!:grumpy:

We wont disappoint in securing your domain name investments with us. I am not sure, how else you would want us to satisfy everyone!

Last edited:
•••
You can use code: COM299 to Register .COM domain names at Reappoint.com for Rs. 299 all-inclusive.

Does all inclusive include 18% tax for Indians?

Your second point is somewhat valid but fyi Reappoint is a reseller of WildWestDomains

Is fast transfer option available at Afternic or Sedo?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back