Dynadot

Cheapest .COM & .IN Domain Name Registrations

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Soofi

Love Domain NamesTop Member
Impact
Feel free to use current domain name promos and register as many domain names at Reappoint.com

• Use code: IN175 to register .IN & .CO.IN domain names at Reappoint.com for Rs. 175 all-inclusive.
  • You can use code: COM299 to Register .COM domain names at Reappoint.com for Rs. 299 all-inclusive.
  • You can use code: COM399 to Transfer .COM domain names at Reappoint.com for Rs. 399 ($6).

Regards.

Reappoint.com Support

Only catch; Customer must have an India address. If you do not have one, please feel free to use our official street address:

Reappoint Internet
Street Address: 95 The Mall,
City: Amritsar
Zip Code: 143001
State: Punjab

Best wishes,

Reappoint.com Team

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
any qty limitation per customer?

•••
Is this an one time offer...

•••
•••
•••
Feel free to use current domain name promos and register as many domain names at Reappoint.com

• Use code: IN175 to register .IN & .CO.IN domain names at Reappoint.com for Rs. 175 all-inclusive.
  • You can also use code: COM299 to register .COM domain names at Reappoint.com for Rs. 299 all-inclusive.

Only catch; Customer must have an India address. If you do not have one, please feel free to use our official street address:

Reappoint Internet

Best wishes,

Reappoint.com Team

1) when ordering 8 x .com (hand reg)
they registered only 3 of them

thats a high risk to me
somebodyelse may get them first

so as I saw them "pending" for hours
I registered them elsewhere
-at namesilo-
got them immediately

next they told me
those were not available
so they couldn't register them

since then
I receive a whole lot of spam fom india
many many more then before

Last edited:
•••

• You can also use code: COM299 to register .COM domain names at Reappoint.com for Rs. 299 all-inclusive.

Reappoint Internet

Best wishes,

Reappoint.com Team

please explain to me why you changed my adress to yours

who is the owner of the registered domains I paid for?

•••
please explain to me why you changed my adress to yours

who is the owner of the registered domains I paid for?

Please read promo details in the first post.

You are still the owner as account credentials are with you along with your own Email Address and phone number, however if you want to change it to your local address, you shall be required to pay full amount of the domain names as your order wont fall under promo pricing

•••
Please read promo details in the first post.

You are still the owner as account credentials are with you along with your own Email Address and phone number, however if you want to change it to your local address, you shall be required to pay full amount of the domain names as your order wont fall under promo pricing

can I transfer the domains out after 60 days?

•••
•••
•••
do you owner this site ?
cause i wantnot risk myself get suspend after reg some domain...

Yes sir, I am the owner of this site and we provide 24 hours, 7 days a week support!

•••
Yes sir, I am the owner of this site and we provide 24 hours, 7 days a week support!

Do you sell the email addresses of your customers?

•••
•••
You have automatic push in other account (change owner) ?

•••
Or I must write technical support ?

•••
•••

Reappoint Internet

Best wishes,

Reappoint.com Team
Hi.

Your payment gateway did not accept payment via international debit card.

•••
Hi.

Your payment gateway did not accept payment via international debit card.

International customers can only pay through Paypal and it's clearly mentioned with payment options brother.

•••
Does DNS Management work? I'm getting error "The given domain is not registered, or does not have a zone file" but whois says that domain is registered. Should I set specific DNS servers?

•••
Does DNS Management work? I'm getting error "The given domain is not registered, or does not have a zone file" but whois says that domain is registered. Should I set specific DNS servers?

The very first order of customer is manually approved by Reappoint.com Team. Kindly check if its working now? If it isnt, please raise a ticket or private message me here with NameServers and I will get it updated in no time as we provide full-service support for anything related to domain names registered at Reappoint.com

Thanks for showing confidence!

•••
Testing your service. Registration was quick and smooth (y)

Major problem I see, but pretty easy to correct: could you set up SSL on the client area? Currently your domain panel is wide open, all data (except payment at Paypal) including logins to the panel (!!!) goes over the internet in clear text :banghead:

One other thing, also easy to correct: you might want to mask or do away with the account password in the new account signup welcome emails auto generated by WHMCS. Currently the password is shown in clear text together with the user login :banghead:

In case anyone is interested: domains are being registered with WildWestDomains (GoDaddy's wholesale registrar).

Last edited:
•••
Testing your service. Registration was quick and smooth (y)

Major problem I see, but pretty easy to correct: could you set up SSL on the client area? Currently your domain panel is wide open, all data (except payment at Paypal) including logins to the panel (!!!) goes over the internet in clear text :banghead:

One other thing, also easy to correct: you might want to mask or do away with the account password in the new account signup welcome emails auto generated by WHMCS. Currently the password is shown in clear text together with the user login :banghead:

In case anyone is interested: domains are being registered with WildWestDomains (GoDaddy's wholesale registrar).

This is genuine feedback brother and I appreciate you taking out time to highlight what can be fixed in timely manner without much ado.

We tried SSL earlier, however that malfunctioned the whole system, hence we had temporarily removed the same in order to get going with the domain registrations. This has to be fixed asap by us!

The password thing is standard with WHMCS, so I have sent out an email to whmcs guys for quick solution in their next update otherwise we will do customisation at our end.

Thank you once again and please feel free to send me a message if you need any support at Reappoint.com

Regards.

•••
International customers can only pay through Paypal and it's clearly mentioned with payment options brother.
Hi.
It was my bad.
Thank you for your response sir.

•••
how long does it take for a registration to go through????

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back