NameSilo

domain Channel10.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

JF

Established Member
Impact
0
Just regged it.

Estibot says $2,000
. Opinions?

Personally I think this would make a great porn domain.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
67 views and no responses? OK, I'll just go and delete it-- NOT!
 
0
•••
wide range

Estibot also tells you what happened to the .info and .tv versions ($28 and $900 respectively)

Personally I think that the Channel (low number - mainly 1 to 9 but 10 may creep in) market is probably best suited to .tv but .com would prob sell for more - cctld for local content next best, .net next best, .org is probably the next best after that so I would guess low to mid $xxx as a pure domain name. However, since there are/will be prob a few channel 10's around the world so it may well be worth more to any of them.
 
0
•••
nice even if its an .org low xxx
 
0
•••
K, thanks for the responses. I'm gonna develop it using imageboard software or something similar. I think the name is catchy and with the right content it could bring in some good traffic. I think the .org gives it a community feel, thus it would be good for some type of peer to peer interaction site like 4chan.org (not necessarily similar content though, lol).
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back