Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain BlueScreenErrors.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

armstrongdomains

Established Member
Impact
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
armstrongdomains said:
Just regged with Godaddy. Estibot appraisal is $3200! (yeah right) http://estibot.com/results.php?domain=BlueScreenErrors.com

Any further opinions? I think it could have good I.T support development potential myself.

I would say Regfee :imho:


I can't see any use for this domain except Blue screen of death as in Windows....

I would suggest dont stick with estibot values.. I have a domain that is appraised by estibot for $76000... I would be happy if I can sell that for 7.6.... B-) :lol:

Good Luck!

-J
 
0
•••
Sorry but I think this is worth no more than reg fee . I also have names that estibot has said are worth thosuands. I dropped them a long time ago.
 
0
•••
BlueScreen . com would have been nice. Also BlueScreenofDeath.com would be better being that it is a term often used when seeing the blue screen.

I suppose you could do a support site or a site that lists the blue screen errors, but im sure there are already countless sites that do this.

Personally, if I owned this, I would probably try and develop it into something funny, I.T. Jokes, Videos, etc.. There are plenty of computer related jokes, videos and images. such as this one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRBIVRwvUeE
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back