IT.COM

ccTLDs Weekly Market Sales Report

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

elevator

DNCombo.comTop Member
Impact
I have opened this new weekly sales report for weekly ccTLDs sales market reports for ccTlDMarket.com submissions for members. But I also invited interested domainers who are interested in the niche to come together and submit for everybody to know the trend direction of country code in every marketplace.

Starting form this week:

The ccTLDs Weekly Market Sales Report for 12th - 18th February, 2017

Here is our ccTLD weekly market sales report for the week of 12th – 18thFebruary, 2017 brought to you after searching through various market auctions and the report goes as thus:

The most costly name sold in the week was Bummeln.de sold for $10,250, followed by Automation.ai for $10,000 and next to that in third place was Top-ten.de $9,461 both domains were sold at sedo.com marketplace.

I have to open this one because I was unable to edit the previous one that the heading has a particular date which is not ideal for continuity
But I would love it if the admin could edit it for me.

Read Full Story

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back