Dynadot

.tv .cc, .sc, .ws, .tv, .info Owners, please read..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
With all the talk of developing domains going on, I regged dotcc.name, dotws.name, dotsc.name, dottv.name, and dotinfo.name to put up individual sites promoting these domain extensions ... I was wondering what format you all think might be best: blog, php-nuke, link directory, etc? Any ideas? And anyone care to get involved, PM me or post your thoughts here.

Any other ext I should include in this "network"?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What about dotbiz.name, ley?

Do you believe in networks?

•••
I thought about dotbiz.. would you be interested in helping? I don't currently have any .biz myself.

As for networks, yes.. I believe they're a good thing for the right items...

•••
I now have dotbiz.name also...

The idea is to basically promote the use of these various extensions and give what I hope will be a free showcase for developed cctld domains and the like.. in other words, other than .com or .net in particular.

Any other requests for ext to be included?

Any ideas for a format?

EDIT: And to cover more bases, also got dotcn.name, dotus.name, dotmobi.name, and doteu.name...

mole said:
What about dotbiz.name, ley?

Do you believe in networks?

Last edited:
•••
Currently working on developing dotcc.name.. I should have something concrete up shortly. I don't want to "give away" the initial format just yet but have 3 days off coming up so I'll work on it then...

•••