Dynadot

Caution: Fabulous.com Parking does not pay

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi everybody,

Since July 30 I am claiming (kindly claiming) Fabulous.com to make a payment to my Paypal account of $26.23. This is the balance I have accumulated at my account.
They first answered that finance team was on holiday, and I would get their response in September. I said ok. But since them, I have sent many emails asking for the payment (I have configured: minimum $20 for payment), but no one there replies my messages.

On August 17th I received this message from Katherine Bell (Customer Care Manager)

Hello,

Thanks for your email.

As your earnings is an accumulation over a number of years we have to refer this to our finance department to have it paid out to you.

Please ensure your payout details are correct within your account as that's where it will be sent.

Also note it will sent on the next payment run which is the 10th September.

Regards,

Katherine Bell
Customer Care Manager
Fabulous .com
support @ fabulous.com

I checked and everything was ok for payment. On september 11 th I received this other one:

Hello,

Our apologies for the delay on a response to this issue, we have submitted this request through our finance department and the funds should be sent to you shortly via the details on the page outlined previously.

Mike Gravelle
Operations Manager
Fabulous. com
support @ fabulous.com

On september 12th I got this:

Hello,

Our finance department has advised that the funds were transferred as per the update provided to you by Mike Gravelle on sept 11.

I have reached out the our accounting team regarding the matter and will update you shortly.

Regards,

Daniel L
Customer Care Supervisor
Fabulous .com
support @ fabulous.com

But one again, no payment has been made to my account. I have checked everything a lot of times.
Anyone else? I know Fabulous was a serious domain parking service during years, but it seems everything has changed now. My advise: DO NOT USE THIS PARKING.

Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back