Domain Empire

Fabulous Parking

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
OFFICIAL FABULOUS.com Thread

I was wondering how long people have waited for decisions from Fabulous.com? I recently applied for the first time.

That aside, I'd like to hear some recent opinions on their service. All input is greatly appreciated. :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thx for your feedback FX.

•••
•••
Hello
i'm a new fabulous member.. i've seen an official support team member around.. is him still available?
i have some question.
thanks

•••
Hmmm...when I checked my stats on fabulous all previous earnings, clicks, stats have disappeared. I think I'll remove any remaining names from parking because of that.

•••
Anyone using them? Few years back I wanted to make account with them, but theyve told me you have to make minimum 800 bucks per month. Now I could risk a part of my portfolio to try them. Could anyone share in what niches they do well?

•••
I think the business was sold...I'm moving the last of my names out. Never did well there so wouldn't recommend.

•••
•••
Just got accepted. Have parked 100+ names there. I will report in some weeks how are the results and in what niches they outperform. I will test some mesothelioma, car donation and drug rehab domains there. They offer highest CPC, lead revenue share and in addition sales revenue share. Lets see what happens.

•••
I got accepted few days back and waited for 4 days, welcome mail came and I moved to FAB..will soon report, how is your impression decades80 about FAB?

•••
Horrible. I will not move my domains out of parking companies so easily any more. Few clicks, which normali bring XX USD ALL of them valued at 0.00 except for 1 which brought approx. 0.005 USD. I moved everything out recently. It seems like others have said, business does not operate any more...

•••
For how long you remained with FAB? I wish to try them for atleast 2 months before I take any decision to move.
Which lander you selected? Premium or the default one?
Did you use any k.ws?

•••
I wouldnt recomend you to leave the domains 2 months there. Ive had several 0.00 on domains which dont have any 0.00 USD click history, but there were several. I used them for a couple of days. I used the premium lander for all of them. They have even accepted them all in "premium" program.

•••
I think the business was sold...I'm moving the last of my names out. Never did well there so wouldn't recommend.
Do you have any source article to validate your remark about them being sold?

Follow-up posts are definitely not encouraging.

•••
Yes probably he is right, I get v.few clicks and whatever I get are in 0.01 ranges!!

•••
So does this mean that the "wrong hype" was created??????????

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back