NameSilo

Wanted CatchService.com New Feature

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Did you liked new feature?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Need improvement please mention in comment :)

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

EmpireNames.com

Founder @ Rooted.com Previously Empire NamesTop Member
Impact
Hi Guys.

We have started few months back catching service. and caught approx 4000 names will yet.

Now we have added new feature for our users they dont have to go through 100k+ names for finding hidden gems from there.

We will list handpicked names in Daily Gems Section you can check on few names which are picked by us if any name you like you can place backorder . if we catch the name you will get the name.
you have to pay only if we catch domain for you so its free to place order.

Alot of domainers have no time to find out names from 100k+ names daily so we cover you know :)

Waiting to hear feedback . Join now :)
Thanks
Rgds
Riz M

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can we have a drop date too? An there is an error if is there case sensitive words when we add any domains to backorder, is this for security reason?
thanks for point out you mean if you are writing like WholesaleMarket W & M capital its giving error?

•••
thanks for point out you mean if you are writing like WholesaleMarket W & M capital its giving error?

Yes, I've had the same error. I just had to manually add them in all lower case.

•••
Yes, I've had the same error. I just had to manually add them in all lower case.
will fix it asap thanks for letting me know :)

•••
I just want to say I have been using this service happily since April and have gotten many names I wanted affordably. I wish I could keep it all to myself 😂 but happy to see service expanding and business booming for @Riz M. He has been honest and professional in all dealings. Save yourself some high backorder fees and give it a try.

•••
Yes :)
Will you add card payments besides paypal?

•••
Nice looking site and have heard some good things from others, Just signed up, thanks @Riz M.

Last edited:
•••
I just want to say I have been using this service happily since April and have gotten many names I wanted affordably. I wish I could keep it all to myself 😂 but happy to see service expanding and business booming for @Riz M. He has been honest and professional in all dealings. Save yourself some high backorder fees and give it a try.
Thanks for compliment and glad you liked our service :)
Thanks for being regular customer :)

•••
Yes :)
Will you add card payments besides paypal?
Yeah.. we are adding Card payment system as well very soon also we are upgrading system in which if you will win domain you will received email about won domains and you can only go to your dashboard and pay from there.. we have alot of things to fix but we are working on them as much fast we can :)

•••
Would be nice to be able to see the lists of names without signing up, just to get a sense of whether or not there's enough value there to warrant creating an account.
Hi

while i'd like to support your efforts @Riz M. i totally agree with Joe

when i can see something, other than what i don't want to see, like the newsletter popups, then i may join.

but i tend to avoid sites that require you to signup, before you can see if content is worth looking at.

Good Luck, though!

imo...

•••
Some new names added in Daily gems... snap them before they are booked by others :)

•••
I am seeing where a backordered name is still listed. Is this how it should work?

•••
Question-

How do we remove failed/missed/ or any backorder in general??

I can't seem to figure it out and I do not see a delete option.

2 of which got renewed, but are still in my list.

•••
I catched some nice names using this service and like it , I suggest to send invoice with at least 2 days in due date. Thanks.

•••
Question-

How do we remove failed/missed/ or any backorder in general??

I can't seem to figure it out and I do not see a delete option.

2 of which got renewed, but are still in my list.

@Riz M.

•••
Your account has been created with us. Once Admin approves your account you will get the confirmation email from admin side. Go back to login page

Please approve @Riz M.

•••
from today all names caught and missed user can see in dashboard..
if the domain is missed that will be removed automatically after one week.
all caught names user is only able to pay through wallet of catchservice.com :)
we are adding every day approx 500 new good names expiring within 24 hours so you guys dont have to go through 100k names list to find good names we are working for you to find best names :)

•••
Your account has been created with us. Once Admin approves your account you will get the confirmation email from admin side. Go back to login page

Please approve @Riz M.
Approved already now :)

•••
I catched some nice names using this service and like it , I suggest to send invoice with at least 2 days in due date. Thanks.
Thanks for being regular customer.. we give time of 5 days to buyer for paying from now on.
we will send now soft reminder to buyer on 3rd day to pay . i hope that is okay for everyone now :)

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Once Admin will approve your account you will get the notification and use the services of catchservice.

this process does not need admin approval
We are already experiencing some registrations still who do backorders and dont pay for names.. so we have to go through manual process on each registration in order to make sure the person who is registering is well known and already have good reputation.
Thanks for understanding :)

•••
@Riz M. Loved the minimal interface.

A quick feature suggestion though.

Not sure if this was suggested before but Bargain Bin needs at least one more sortable-column of "added date", so that we can see when the domain was added, which will help sort out the newly added domains quicker. Else we keep going through the same old list everyday.

Last edited:
•••
Nice service and i won good names, but for a weak i can not see any domain in daily gems, it is empty.

•••
It would be nice to have a shopping cart or watch list
to store names in till you are down shopping.

•••

Please approve @Riz M.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back