IT.COM

Wanted CatchService.com New Feature

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Did you liked new feature?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Need improvement please mention in comment :)

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

EmpireNames.com

Founder @ Rooted.com Previously Empire NamesTop Member
Impact
Hi Guys.

We have started few months back catching service. and caught approx 4000 names will yet.

Now we have added new feature for our users they dont have to go through 100k+ names for finding hidden gems from there.

We will list handpicked names in Daily Gems Section you can check on few names which are picked by us if any name you like you can place backorder . if we catch the name you will get the name.
you have to pay only if we catch domain for you so its free to place order.

Alot of domainers have no time to find out names from 100k+ names daily so we cover you know :)

Waiting to hear feedback . Join now :)
Thanks
Rgds
Riz M

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Signed up. Looking good. Could be me but I'm missing a pricing page and an option to delete backorders.

•••
Signed up. Looking good. Could be me but I'm missing a pricing page and an option to delete backorders.
We are working on it to give more control to users.. :)

•••
Would be nice to be able to see the lists of names without signing up, just to get a sense of whether or not there's enough value there to warrant creating an account.

•••
Not recognising my hotmail email.....

"Please enter valid email address"

•••
•••
Not recognising my hotmail email.....

"Please enter valid email address"

Some would consider this "bug" a feature :)

•••
Would be nice to be able to see the lists of names without signing up, just to get a sense of whether or not there's enough value there to warrant creating an account.
Well this is because we would like to keep names off from google search for our user benefit
but still will discuss this and update you :)

•••
Well this is because we would like to keep names off from google search for our user benefit
but still will discuss this and update you :)

You could just have Google not spider the page with the list. If GoDaddy (auctions), SnapNames, NameJet and others can put the names they pick right on their site with no registration you could to. If you are confident in the value you offer, don't for registrations in 2020.

•••
You could just have Google not spider the page with the list. If GoDaddy (auctions), SnapNames, NameJet and others can put the names they pick right on their site with no registration you could to. If you are confident in the value you offer, don't for registrations in 2020.
We are working on it and will decide soon :)

•••
I don't see anyway your updated on your backorder results?

Last edited:
•••
I don't see anyway your updated on your backorder results?
We are... we send email to winner of names :) soon we will be adding all these results in dashboard of each user. we are working on it

•••
Which service do you use for catching domains ?
Your own registrar and service only ?

•••
I made some backorders but i don't see anyway your updated on your backorder results?
We are... we send email to winner of names :) soon we will be adding all these results in dashboard of each user. we are working on it

How long does this take, because i have not received any email updating me on some names i tried to backordered?

•••
I made some backorders but i don't see anyway your updated on your backorder results?

How long does this take, because i have not received any email updating me on some names i tried to backordered?
as i mentioned we only send email if we caught name for you. if we didnt catch any name you order we are not sending email for them but we are working on it update them in dashboard of user so they can see what they missed and what they caught.. might take around 2-3 weeks :)

•••
Which service do you use for catching domains ?
Your own registrar and service only ?
we have partnered with some registrars and also catching by own :)

•••
Put in my first backorder to get a taste of your service. Price point is right. Lets see. It says you need NP username and LinkedIn to verify the account. I don't use LinkedIn, I that a problem?

•••
Put in my first backorder to get a taste of your service. Price point is right. Lets see. It says you need NP username and LinkedIn to verify the account. I don't use LinkedIn, I that a problem?
Nope you can just enter your name there we are going to remove that linkedin requirement :)

•••
Nope you can just enter your name there we are going to remove that linkedin requirement :)

Tanks. Keeping the NP handle makes sense for now as I guess all users come from NP anyway and it creates some level of trust between catchservice and the users.

I know you only started this service recently but it would be great to be updated with some data lateron like catching success rate etc.

I wish you all the best and hope some time from now we can all read about the success story! It's tough competition but there's plenty of opportunity. Good luck!

•••
some good names added now in Daily gems section :)

•••
Just a suggestion: Can you put a "Date Added" so that we can know when a domain was added to the Bargain Bin and Daily Gems sections? That'll make it easier so users don't have to go through hundreds of domains when new ones are posted (assuming there is no particular order today).

•••
I see there are two price options in daily gems 18 and 28 what is the difference and what if two people place an order on the same domain? I was looking at some names in the section and now they are not there, so that means somone has placed an order on them?

Last edited:
•••
Just a suggestion: Can you put a "Date Added" so that we can know when a domain was added to the Bargain Bin and Daily Gems sections? That'll make it easier so users don't have to go through hundreds of domains when new ones are posted (assuming there is no particular order today).
Noted with thanks :) already instructed developer to implement date :)
Thanks

•••
I see there are two price options in daily gems 18 and 28 what is the difference and what if two people place an order on the same domain? I was looking at some names in the section and now they are not there, so that means somone has placed an order on them?
If name order is placed then name will be removed automatically.
$28 backorders are of namejet prerelease they come bit expensive :)
Thanks

•••
Noted with thanks :) already instructed developer to implement date :)
Thanks
Can we have a drop date too? An there is an error if is there case sensitive words when we add any domains to backorder, is this for security reason?

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back