Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Casino Night

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dgridley

Top Member
Impact
616
Hit the casino with my ex-girlfriend this afternoon.. I lost $50 in the first 20 mins so she staked me another $5, which I then ballooned up to $100 and cashed out.. we left and went to another casino, I was down to my last $5 and again ballooned it up to just over $100.. endsed up coming home with $70. Hey, we had fun!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Haha.. that's nice "in theory", but doesn't work when I'm ready to go and the GF wants a few extra hours.. you get bored and spend just "another $20" or so! :)

daddypi said:
When/if you're ahead of course. :)
 
0
•••
dgridley said:
Haha.. that's nice "in theory", but doesn't work when I'm ready to go and the GF wants a few extra hours.. you get bored and spend just "another $20" or so! :)

That's when you go and play the penny slots and take advantage of the free drinks. :)
 
0
•••
mellowmasher said:
I have ALWAYS wanted to visit vegas.. one day lol :)
hehe, my mom just got back from Vegas, she was there for four days, she went there for a convention with her work.she played blackjack too, and i didnt know she kn ew how to play it lol she tried the slots to but didnt win anything.
 
0
•••
microdude431 said:
Casinos are good as long as your profits stay positive. :hehe:

Can profits be negative? :p
 
0
•••
daddypi said:
That's when you go and play the penny slots and take advantage of the free drinks. :)


Free drinks :)
 
0
•••
Yeah, well, the free drinks are slow in coming unless you're playing higher denominations than "pennies", lol Soda, yes.. alcohol, no.. unless you're playing the $1 machines (as a rule).

Of course, more than drinks, I enjoy the comped buffet dinners and free hotel suites! Not much of a drinker any more.. not since.. The Incident D-:




mellowmasher said:
Free drinks :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back