Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Casino Night

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dgridley

Top Member
Impact
616
Hit the casino with my ex-girlfriend this afternoon.. I lost $50 in the first 20 mins so she staked me another $5, which I then ballooned up to $100 and cashed out.. we left and went to another casino, I was down to my last $5 and again ballooned it up to just over $100.. endsed up coming home with $70. Hey, we had fun!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Congrats =)
 
0
•••
congrats on winning the money!
 
0
•••
Thanks! I was playing $1.25 at a time on the slots (sometimes $2.50) so it goes fast!

commes said:
congrats on winning the money!
 
0
•••
Wtg. keep it up!
 
0
•••
good job, just dont get too carried away
 
0
•••
My brother and his girlfriend are good at slots, me? I lose all the time. :(
 
0
•••
Won't be going again for awhile.. we're on the outs again!
 
0
•••
Sounds like you had fun :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
dgridley said:
I LOVE casinos..


I have ALWAYS wanted to visit vegas.. one day lol :)
 
0
•••
Havent had much luck in casinos...but i did win $950 on a trifecta about 2 weeks ago :) I was somewhat surprised hehe...gotta back the roughies!
 
0
•••
I won a bit over $400 on an exacta once.. haven't been to the races in years.. used to go on Labor Day.

But yeah, I'm a sucker for slots..

I won't play much.. I usually go in with $40 or so.. tho there are other times I've done in a big bankroll too (well, big for me anyway)!

C'mon, Michelle.. let's go to Vegas ;)

mattius said:
Havent had much luck in casinos...but i did win $950 on a trifecta about 2 weeks ago :) I was somewhat surprised hehe...gotta back the roughies!
 
0
•••
dgridley said:
C'mon, Michelle.. let's go to Vegas ;)

One day I WILL, lol its on a list of my must do before I die list :hehe:
 
0
•••
How many lines were you playing?
 
0
•••
I always play Max lines tho not always Max bet..

jmweb said:
How many lines were you playing?
 
0
•••
Wow, sounds like you're lucky. lol
 
0
•••
def1 said:
good job, just dont get too carried away

Bingo. That's the key with casinos, knowing when to walk away.
 
0
•••
True.. but when is that? ;)

daddypi said:
Bingo. That's the key with casinos, knowing when to walk away.
 
0
•••
dgridley said:
True.. but when is that? ;)

When/if you're ahead of course. :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back