Top Bottom
Dan.com

discuss Car.xyz at $3550; It was a steal deal

Dynadot
Impact
Based on the recent domain sale of Car.xyz, I think someone got a steal deal.

https://namebio.com/?s==ITO0cjM3UzM

It surely is a reseller priced sale, given how .xyz have been selling these days.
The seller really missed out on this one. One of the lessons that we all should learn here - Reprice your domain name as per the market.

Impact
yes that's what I meant.
that everyone on earth is clueless thinking they can match her results.
Sorry, I misunderstood your comment :xf.smile: You're right though, people not understanding that they're not going to be able to duplicate her results. Best of luck to those trying!

Impact
Sorry, I misunderstood your comment :xf.smile: You're right though, people not understanding that they're not going to be able to duplicate her results. Best of luck to those trying!
Agree! Maybe you are right, but chances are, if xyz sells at that price, it kind of sets a benchmark and then others start pricing it similarly and that's how it blows up.

I personally would not invest in any domains that carry "premium" renewal fees. The registration fee should be the same across all registrations in an extension.

With the low end user sell-through rate of domains, the extra cost of carrying inventory gets extraordinarily high with "premium" renewal fees. It also adds extra friction when it comes to potential sales.

Brad

Last edited:
Name Worth