IT.COM

Can't push the name from my Enomcentral account

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

hui2000

Stable BrandsTop Member
Impact
Hello Member,

I need your help incase you know how i can go about it.

I sold one of my names and am trying to do a push to Dan.com enom escrow account but am getting this error " Cannot push a domain between these accounts"

NB! I have been pushing to that account without any hustle at all in my prevuous sales for my names that have been at enomcentral previously.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Make sure it's not listed for fast-transfer.

•••
I had issues with this. It's because some time ago, enom merged with Hover. Now, my enom account got migrated at Hover. For some reason, you can't simply push a domain with Hover. You need to send an email to their support in order to push!

But for some reason, I couldn't even do that. All this jazz caused one of my sales here to take a month to complete. The poor guy had to settle for an auth code transfer after all that time. The enom/hover support were very unhelpful during this time.

My point is, you can't simply push a domain there now. First you have to check if you got an email about your enom account being migrated to Hover. Then, you will have to contact support and hope they're not as unhelpful as they were in my case.

•••
I had issues with this. It's because some time ago, enom merged with Hover. Now, my enom account got migrated at Hover. For some reason, you can't simply push a domain with Hover. You need to send an email to their support in order to push!

But for some reason, I couldn't even do that. All this jazz caused one of my sales here to take a month to complete. The poor guy had to settle for an auth code transfer after all that time. The enom/hover support were very unhelpful during this time.

My point is, you can't simply push a domain there now. First you have to check if you got an email about your enom account being migrated to Hover. Then, you will have to contact support and hope they're not as unhelpful as they were in my case.

Hi, thanks for sharing.

I didn't get any email of the migration of my account to hover.

Is this a recent change or taken about 5 months? I last pushed in October

•••

Hi, thanks for sharing.

•••
•••
Hi, thanks for sharing.

It happened a few months back, I think. Here, I'll find the email.

First message, in August:

Second message, in September:

The sale I had on NP was a huge pain in the ass because of the clusterfuck that was the migration to hover. Some accounts got migrated to Hover, some didn't. If one of yours was, then you have to pay for a transfer even though it's not your fault. The support replied very slowly as well.

You might have some problems here.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back