NameSilo

Can't proceed to register in DropCatch

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xrvel

i love automationVIP Member
Impact
Hi.

Is there any DropCatch support here? Or any other NP member can help me what to do.
I can't register in DropCatch website and i'm stuck in first step where i must enter my names, etc.
Code:
https://www.dropcatch.com/create

I entered all fields, but after i hit the submit button, the page always redirects me to the same first step, without any error message.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes thank you for your response Natalie. I received the email and it says I have not spend at least $1000 on the site. so I have to send them my bank or credit card statements to show them proof of funds. But instead of showing them the proof, I would like to know if I fund the Namebright.com Account, will my auction verification be done soon? if yes do I have to fund at least $1000 USD?
I am not sure on the full policy of the verifications, but you should be able to direct that question to support, and indicate what auction you are looking to participate in, and they should be able to help you. If the auction ends today, let me know and I can alert the support team to look out for your email to ensure it is addressed today.

•••
Hello, just registered account on namebright.com and login to dropcatch.com with the same username as it was mentioned above, uploaded ID and selfie. And there is a message: "

Your Auction Verification is Currently Pending.​

Auction verification may take up to 72 hours.
"
The case is that auction ends before 72 hours and I'm afraid I won't be able to make my bid.
Is there anything I can do for faster verification process?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
•••
We do currently have support staff on and it appears all verifications have been initially processed. Check your email to determine if you have received contact or further instructions on your verification.
Hello I have submitted the documents but they are in pending verification. I want to place a bid which will end in next 1 day kindly help to escalate the verification process. Thanks in advance

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back