Domain Empire

Can't proceed to register in DropCatch

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xrvel

i love automationVIP Member
Impact
Hi.

Is there any DropCatch support here? Or any other NP member can help me what to do.
I can't register in DropCatch website and i'm stuck in first step where i must enter my names, etc.
Code:
https://www.dropcatch.com/create

I entered all fields, but after i hit the submit button, the page always redirects me to the same first step, without any error message.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Came here as I am having the same issue. The contact submit box on their website is also greyed out and can't be clicked.

•••
Also encountering the same.

•••
•••
Hi.

Is there any DropCatch support here? Or any other NP member can help me what to do.
I can't register in DropCatch website and i'm stuck in first step where i must enter my names, etc.
Code:
https://www.dropcatch.com/create

I entered all fields, but after i hit the submit button, the page always redirects me to the same first step, without any error message.

I am a developer with DropCatch and can assist you in getting an account set up - DM me so I can grab some information from you and get you set up.

•••
Came here as I am having the same issue. The contact submit box on their website is also greyed out and can't be clicked.
Hello, I am a developer with DropCatch. Any chance you can let me know what browser you are experiencing this on? I would love to get it resolved as soon as possible. Thank you!

•••
Fwiw I tried Chrome and Firefox with and without ad blocking enabled. On win10.

•••
Fwiw I tried Chrome and Firefox with and without ad blocking enabled. On win10.
Thank you for confirming that. We have developers actively working on both the account creation and contact us form to resolve these problems. I will keep you updated when we release changes to resolve the issue.

In the meantime, if you need assistance you can email support directly or DM with relevant information and I can assist you!

•••
Hey everyone! I wanted to let you know we released to DropCatch this morning corrections to both the Create Account Process & the contact us page. Please let me know if you encounter any further trouble or need further assistance, and thank you greatly for bringing this to our attention so that we could address it quickly!

•••
Just tried again on Chrome, win10, and the create page is behaving the same as yesterday. I.e. effectively just refreshing when I hit submit.

•••
Update - worked in Firefox, and it showed a password strength analysis, that I did not observe in Chrome. It also displayed errors (such as my bid name being too short) that were not shown in Chrome. It did wrongly flag saying I had not entered a zip code or city, but I was able to click past it after a couple tries.

•••
I will look into not showing in chrome for you - we did test in chrome - so you may need to clear you cache before you see the complete update, but again, I will verify that.

We have additional working coming on the error outputs, but I wanted to ensure we got the forms functional as soon as possible for you. Keep me updated if you continue to experience the problem, and I will ensure all browser types are re-verified for the correction!

•••
I will look into not showing in chrome for you - we did test in chrome - so you may need to clear you cache before you see the complete update, but again, I will verify that.

We have additional working coming on the error outputs, but I wanted to ensure we got the forms functional as soon as possible for you. Keep me updated if you continue to experience the problem, and I will ensure all browser types are re-verified for the correction!

Natalie, on the page https://www.dropcatch.com/hiw/contact the submit button is still disabled, so can't send any message, with Firefox and Chrome.
I know it's very annoying, but you must test every update of the site on every browser and device... before going live.

I don't need to send any message now to Dropcatch using this contact form, I was just testing the issue and trying to help.
Hope it helps!

Last edited:
•••
Natalie, on the page https://www.dropcatch.com/hiw/contact the submit button is still disabled, so can't send any message, with Firefox and Chrome.
I know it's very annoying, but you must test every update of the site on every browser and device... before going live.

I don't need to send any message now to Dropcatch using this contact form, I was just testing the issue and trying to help.
Hope it helps!
We did test all forms, and I am wondering if your site is cached as I am not able to reproduce this, but as I mentioned, I will continue to try to reproduce it, as I want to ensure the form is available for whenever you need it in the future. We do appreciate your testing and feedback!

•••
We did test all forms, and I am wondering if your site is cached as I am not able to reproduce this, but as I mentioned, I will continue to try to reproduce it, as I want to ensure the form is available for whenever you need it in the future. We do appreciate your testing and feedback!
No cached site here Natalie... But I have noticed that the Create Account page https://www.dropcatch.com/create enables the Submit button once you click on the "I agree to the terms and conditions".

And as the Contact page doesn't have this checkbox, the Submit button there remains disabled.
Maybe it has something to do with the jasvascript on that page, that looks into this "checkbox" to be enabled, and as there isn't any checkbox here, then the Submit button remains disabled.
I am just wondering what can be happening there...

Last edited:
•••
I'm seeing the same thing as Sutruk still, even after creating an account and logging in. Chrome and Firefox.

Last edited:
•••
This was my mistake. I didn't switch it to active in production DropCatch.com. I apologize for the confusion. It will be live in production as soon as auctions end today.

•••
This was my mistake. I didn't switch it to active in production DropCatch.com. I apologize for the confusion. It will be live in production as soon as auctions end today.
Since yesterday night, I can't login into my dropcatch.com account. When you login, you end up in the homepage and nothing works. I tried different browsers, changing my password, turning off my internet security. Same result. Anybody else?

•••
Since yesterday night, I can't login into my dropcatch.com account. When you login, you end up in the homepage and nothing works. I tried different browsers, changing my password, turning off my internet security. Same result. Anybody else?
If you would like to DM me your username, I can take a look at your account to determine what is happening to prevent you from logging in.

•••
Hi! Dropcatch.com unable to signup. It keeps saying error and error. I need help.

•••
If you would like to DM me your username, I can take a look at your account to determine what is happening to prevent you from logging in.
Hey Natalie.. I am unable to signup on dropcatch.com

kindly help

•••
Hey Natalie.. I am unable to signup on dropcatch.com

kindly help
Hello.

If you are not able to get help from support, try creating an account on NameBright.com. Once created you will be able to login to Dropcatch.com with the same username ans password.

Let me know if you need further help

Natalie

•••
Hey Natalie. Thank you so much for your reply. I really appreciate it.

I used NameBright.com logins to login on Dropcatch and got verified with ID and Photo.

But it says
Your Auction Verification is Currently Pending.
Auction verification may take up to 72 hours.

Is there anyway to speed up the auction verification process? Thanks in advance.

•••
Hey Natalie. Thank you so much for your reply. I really appreciate it.

I used NameBright.com logins to login on Dropcatch and got verified with ID and Photo.

But it says
Your Auction Verification is Currently Pending.
Auction verification may take up to 72 hours.

Is there anyway to speed up the auction verification process? Thanks in advance.
We do currently have support staff on and it appears all verifications have been initially processed. Check your email to determine if you have received contact or further instructions on your verification.

•••
We do currently have support staff on and it appears all verifications have been initially processed. Check your email to determine if you have received contact or further instructions on your verification.

Yes thank you for your response Natalie. I received the email and it says I have not spend at least $1000 on the site. so I have to send them my bank or credit card statements to show them proof of funds. But instead of showing them the proof, I would like to know if I fund the Namebright.com Account, will my auction verification be done soon? if yes do I have to fund at least $1000 USD?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back