Dynadot

website Cannabis Seed Affiliate Website for Sale - $3,600+ Revenue in 3 months! - PotPlants.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
*For full details or to place a bid please see https://flippa.com/10723505-e-commerce-business

What does your business do?

The cannabis business is a HUGE and growing market. This auction is for PotPlants.net and all assets and premium keyphrase, targeted .com domain name!

1. Seller Bio
We specialize in creating ready to go online businesses for our customers and clients. Customer support is our specialty and we make sure every customer is comfortable and satisfied with their purchase. If you have any questions please contact us.

1. Executive Summary
Own your own cannabis seed business on autopilot. All you have to do is bring in traffic to make sales and everything else is taken care of for you. Never worry about carrying inventory or shipping orders. We have made an affiliate partnership with a major cannabis seed retailer and this will be passed onto the new owner. You will receive 20% of every sale you bring in and 90 day cookies. All the affiliate links are hidden to the viewer and the affiliate code will be replaced with yours after the sale. All they buy now buttons forward over seamlessly. Also the customer will have up to 90 days to place an order after clicking your link and you will still earn the commission for the order. Orders have ranged anywhere from $139-$969 from this affiliate system. Up to $280+ per order in commission!

1. Highlights
With your new affiliate partnership for owning this business you will get

Your own unique Cannabis Seed Affiliate ID
All the images, banner ads, and links you need
Training, tutorials, tips, and tools that tell you exactly what to do
Powerful software that automatically tracks all your transactions
And all the support you expect from a true, professional Affiliate Program
I will replace all the affiliate links in the site to yours so you will be ready to start earning instantly!

Website also includes a cannabis blog with video importer plugin so you can search and add video blog posts easily with a couple clicks.

The website sells feminized seeds, auto flowering seeds, seed mixpacks with quality genetics, high THC seeds, high yielding seeds and more! This is one of the only companies that guarantees germination which is extremely sought after in the industry. They also offer free shipping to every US state and also ship to Australia and Eastern Europe. Shipping is also guaranteed on every order.

1. Operations
The only time associated with running this business is bringing in traffic and customers. I will provide the new owner with free ways to bring in traffic that I have great success with. I can host the site for you for an additional fee or I can transfer the site to your hosting free of charge. The site is built using Wordpress which is very easy to use and add more products, blog posts, advertising banners etc. I will assist the new owner in being completely comfortable with the operations of the site.

1. Customers
The cannabis industry is growing every day as more states legalize it and more people are looking to grow their own. The great part about cannabis seeds is they are legal in every state in the US and customers enjoy free shipping to the US as well.

1. Financials
Please see attached files and back links report.

1. Seller Notes
Anybody can run this business and website! All you need to do is concentrate on marketing and bring in traffic and watch the sales roll in! If you have any questions whatsoever please send a message and I will reply ASAP. Thanks!

How does your business make money?

The site makes money by selling cannabis seeds online.

Describe your purchasing and order fulfilment process

The affiliate supplier takes care of everything! Don't worry about holding inventory, customer service or anything but bringing in traffic and orders.

Why are you selling this business?

This is what we do. We create new website businesses, get them making revenue and put them on the market.

Who would this business be perfect for?

Anybody who is interested in cannabis or affiliate based websites.

Inventory

Units: -

Value: -

Assets

• Brand assets
  • Domains
  • Existing manufacturing relationships
  • Social media accounts
Social Media

Facebook: 210 followers

Instagram: 110 followers

Mailing List: 100 email addresses

Post sale support

Included

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bidding is up to $250 and 2 additional sales have been made since the site was listed. Any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back