IT.COM

Can you use Google Web Tools with a Parked site?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domain_Stir

Established Member
Impact
Looking into ways to clean up backlinks (other than the disavow feature) and wanted to try to do a link audit using Google Web Tools for site thats already parked. When trying to verify ownership it says to enter a c-name. When I look into this from registrar I have to check "I am aware and accept that all current dns settings, email addresses, and redirects will be disabled." If I agree wont that interfere with the parking site?

I want to have access more robust analytics but I finally found a parking site that works for me and is actually generating a little income from parking it. Can i have both or am I just missing something?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thought that may be the case... Thanks! I was researching ways to clean up back links to a domain I was able to dropcatch. There are ton of backlinks so what would best way to make sure they're good or if I need to clean any of these up. Also looking to get a better idea of what/where referring traffic is coming from to get an idea of whether I want to better develop it or decide if I just want to leave it parked.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back