NameSilo

Can you redirect all subpages from expired domain?

Labeled as question in Domain Parking and Traffic Monetization started by oliverm91, Dec 29, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. oliverm91

oliverm91 New Member

I'd like to know how to redirect all related links from an expired domain I just registered to a new domain. For example: expiredDomain.com/page1, expiredDomain.com and expiredDomain.com/page2 redirect all them to newDomain.com

If it is possible, can this be achieved without paying for hosting? At the moment I only have domains, but I'm not paying for any hosting service.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. NameDeck

NameDeck SaveDotOrg.org VIP

Yes. There are multiple options but a fairly easy and free one would be to use cloudflare. Use their DNS servers and set up pagerules to redirect anything on the expired domain (you re-registered it I suppose?) to your new domain. They have a KB available that covers this setup.

3. oliverm91

oliverm91 New Member

Will this redirect all thos backlinks pointing to dead subpages like expiredDomain.com/page1 to newDomain.com?

4. NameDeck

NameDeck SaveDotOrg.org VIP

Yes. If you can still set the nameservers for expireddomain.com you can redirect by using this pagerule: *.expireddomain.com/* to newdomain.com.

https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/218411427#redirects

5. enterscope

enterscope NoReserve.Club Gold Account

6. oliverm91

oliverm91 New Member

PowerTip, kudos for you!

7. Donmarick

Donmarick Established Member

Almost all if not all domain providers offer redirect option so it shouldn't be a problem to redirect one site to another link.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice