IT.COM

Can You Help Me Choose a Name for My New Site

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm having a domain portfolio site built to display all my names for sale.

I'm having a hard time choosing which domain name to use for the name of the site. What do you like best?

Here's what I have to choose from....

Hexl.com

Jicle.com

DomainMuscle.com

FormulaDomains.com

iDomainNameSearch.com - good wordtracker for domain name search

DOMAINGOVERNMENT.COM

DOMAINWATERFALL.COM

CHECKOUTDOMAINS.COM

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If Twilight Research is your registered business's name, then that's what I'd go with.

I should probably start doing something with my own portfolio site. :red:

Domain Name Domain Name

Last edited:
•••
•••
... In either case if we don't believe a domain name is important, then why are we trying to scam people into buying domains? I didn't say spend $15 grand on a domain. Perhaps $500 could get you a really nice domain.

As I said, it is depends on the site owner is going to spend money on promotion or not. A nice domain is only the start of a succefull site. If I bought a nice name then launch my domain portfolio site and go to sleep, I am sure nobody will contact me through the site.

We are NOT scam people into buying domains. People buying nice domains for their projects and need spend much more time and money for build contents, promotion.. etc.

My statement is that if you don't have any plan on promoting your portfolio site, then don't think much on what is an awsome domain for it

•••
From your list, I like DomainMuscle.com

•••
can you help me choose a name for may new site

for me, i will choose domainfomula.com,heh:p:p

•••
Imho, FormulaDomains.com. It will stick in one`s memory.

•••
:wave:Thanks for everyone's input and suggestions.

I went with 'Domain Muscle'

Should be finished sometime this week I hope.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back