Dynadot

question Can we use Payoneer to receive payment from Godaddy?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Denismth

Established Member
Impact
I couldn't find SWIFT code for Payoneer and I couldn't add it as a payment option. I wrote them and they haven't replied. Someone told methe the SWIFT code is available only in Europe accounts. And so I asked Payoneer twice but they refused to give me access .

Is anyone receiving payment from Godaddy with Payoneer? If so please share your experience and what numbers or codes you entered in the payment form.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good question, I don't know

But I think that would require a partnership between GD and Payoneer, which I think they don't have at the moment

Other interesting option would be Wise, but also not sure if it works with GD

Last edited:
•••
Although I have not received any payment in Payoneer from Godaddy, but I have added the Global Payment Service Local Receiving accounts in GoDaddy Payment option. So, I guess it should be possible to receive the payment.

In which currency are you trying to receive the payment?
If it is in USD, try receiving the payment in your USD account using the ACH method.
If the payment is in Euro, try receiving in your Euro account using the SEPA method.
So far I know, Swift code is not required for any of these.

•••
It's not possible unless your physical address is not in the US. Godaddy doesn't allow receiving money to your bank accounts in a different country than your home country. Also Payoneer may not allow using their Global Payment Service for domain sales. Payoneer Global Payment Service is very strict. I don't think they will allow receiving money from domain sales or they can suddenly block/suspend your Payoneer account.

Last edited:
•••
I don't see the problem with receiving funds to my Payoneer from domain sales. I think Dan.com has that option.
The problem is to make use of SWIFT in Payoneer, They have to enable global payments. I asked them twice but they declined.

•••
It's not possible unless your physical address is not in the US. Godaddy doesn't allow receiving money to your bank accounts in a different country than your home country. Also Payoneer may not allow using their Global Payment Service for domain sales. Payoneer Global Payment Service is very strict. I don't think they will allow receiving money from domain sales or they can suddenly block/suspend your Payoneer account.
I disagreed.

Because dan recently added Payoneer as a payment method.
Mean anyone can receive domain sales payment too. 🙂

•••
I disagreed.

Because dan recently added Payoneer as a payment method.
Mean anyone can receive domain sales payment too. 🙂

Then Payoneer is selective based on inconsistent criteria. They were not accepting funds from domain sales when I asked their support. Perhaps Payoneer has changed their mind. Payoneer was running domain escrow service for a very short time period and then shut down it. I thought that althought they have shut down their escrow operation, they are still thinking similar services as their competitors. That could be the reason, they probably didn't want to help their ex-competitors. But now they may have changed their mind.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back