Can someone transparent the image for $5

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

webengine

Restricted (50-70%)
Impact
can someone transparent the image for $5 make sure its transparent Payment will be Paypal ibb.co/QbRQHK7

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
can someone transparent the image for $5 make sure its transparent Payment will be Paypal ibb.co/QbRQHK7
Can you please clarify if you are needing:

A. The entire (Guy + Balloon + Clouds + backgound) made transparent/see-through.
B. The background removed so that the background itself is transparent around the Guy + Balloon + clouds.
C. The background removed + the Guy + Balloon + Clouds made more transparent/see-through

If B. or C. here's 2 ways this can be done:

1. ($5 option) - Someone experienced in Raster image editing could remove the background, however, as a raster image, scaling the image size could result in becoming pixelated and blurry. - (Fastest and easiest way for someone to accomplish your task)

2. ($15 option) - Someone experienced in Vector illustration (points/paths) could re-illustrate the guy + balloon + clouds from scratch with an alpha transparent background layer and provide you with both; Raster and Vector master files so that you can scale it to any size without losing any quality or becoming pixelated. - (More complex and time consuming way for someone to accomplish your task)

Note to #2 - If transparency to the Guy + Balloon + Clouds is added, it adds a raster layer that can pixelate when scaled up. However, having the master vector files will allow the image to be rendered in any size you need without becoming pixelated. Alternately, a Very large raster image can be rendered that scales down without losing quality, but the file size will be quite large as well, which may result in slower load times.

If you're interested in option #2 I can help.

Otherwise, I'm sure someone else may come along to help with option #1.

Shoot me a direct message if you decide on option #2.

•••
Done. DM me so I can send you the final result.

•••
DM me the image I can help you

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back