IT.COM

Can I get the .com transfer less than USD5?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tommy2004

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys, I would like to know is there anywhere I can get .com transfer (include renewal fee) less than USD5? What is the cheapest price right now?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
no way you could get it less than 5$ the most cheapest is LCN but the price still 6,5$

•••
CJCRMN99U - Try this code at GoDaddy, if lucky, you can transfer 01 .COM domain for only 99 cents
Another one you can transfer to 1&1 - 0.99$ for US customer - But I don't like 1&1, this provider has many bad reviews.
LCN is the best price now for transfer - $6.19 (Use USD as your currency). Here the link: https://www.lcn.com/domain-names/transfers

•••
CJCRMN99U - Try this code at GoDaddy, if lucky, you can transfer 01 .COM domain for only 99 cents
Another one you can transfer to 1&1 - 0.99$ for US customer - But I don't like 1&1, this provider has many bad reviews.
LCN is the best price now for transfer - $6.19 (Use USD as your currency). Here the link: https://www.lcn.com/domain-names/transfers

are you sure??? as far as i know 0,99$ is only valid for new dot com registration and it has to paid with creditcard and yes it only valid for certain country such as US.

•••
I recently transferred some .com to lcn, it was quick and easy but only use cards.

•••
are you sure??? as far as i know 0,99$ is only valid for new dot com registration and it has to paid with creditcard and yes it only valid for certain country such as US.
Some of 99 cents codes at GoDaddy can be used for new customers' transfer too, paid with creditcard, most for US, some Asian can use it as I knew. So that I said "if lucky":sneaky:

•••
Transfer for free to Network Solutions

•••
Transfer for free to Network Solutions

I just checked their site, but its written there
"Transfer your Domain to Network Solutions® Today for Only $9.99* And Get A Free One Year Extension"

it ain't free.....

•••
•••
for transferring there are no websites offering such low prices i think but just search on google and find out websites with coupons if they provide any coupons for transfer of domains.

•••
nominalia dot com >> transfer 5.76$ .com (20 per user)

no code needed

renewal is 40usd so transfer to another registrar later again

•••
LCN might be good for transfer in of .coms but it’s expensive for renewal.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back