Domain Empire

Can I do a RegisterFly to Enom transfer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Established Member
Impact
I've got a few domains with RegisterFly who I believe are an Enom reseller, can I do FREE push from my registerfly account to my Enom account?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
dont know. Try. Or go to chat now and ask biggie.

•••
I think you can. RegisterFly lets you send names to other registrars.

•••
This needs to be done by contacting their support - good way to check them out to.

•••
Contacted support and the answer is.... NO

You have to do transfers as if you were going from one registrar to another. Which begs the question how can i transfer a domain from Enom (RegisterFly domains are registered through Enom) to Enom?

•••
Originally posted by 365
Contacted support and the answer is.... NO

You have to do transfers as if you were going from one registrar to another. Which begs the question how can i transfer a domain from Enom (RegisterFly domains are registered through Enom) to Enom?

"Pull" them into your receiving Enom account by initiating this transfer ("pull in") at Enom, hopefully at your Enom Reseller account where you will only be charged the $6.95 - $8.95 one-year renewal/registration fee.
B-)

•••
In my experience, you may initiate the transfer from you eNom.com reseller/retail accounts. Just as normal transfer. Then you approve the transfers.

Of course, it will cost you one more year registration feeD-:

Because Registryfly don't allow you to push to that account.

If Registryfly is using eNom API, your account may be part of the domains they own. Then It is Registryfly to decide whether to PUSH your domain to your eNom account.

There is no force that you may force Registryfly to do so.

I have once registered with a eNom reseller before I become a reseller myself.

The result, I paid to one more year to transfers.

Of course, if your domain is not transferable then I would have to keep it at Registryfly.

FYI:

.tv
.ws
.nu *
.bz
.ca
.co.uk *
.org.uk *
.name
.tm *

The above domain is not transferable to or from eNom.com. If you own the above domain, the only solution is to stay with Registryfly or found another one register that allow the transfers.

Hope this help

.kids.us ** $95.00 N/A N/A

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back