Dynadot

services Can anyone please help me with a referral in any domain and hosting company in Canada?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Millionaire

Top Member
Impact
Hello everyone

I am looking for a job in any Domain and hosting company in Canada. I have an open work permit and presently living in Montreal, Quebec but ready to move anywhere in Canada.
I tried in 3 small local companies. 2 straightforwardly rejected because of no previous experience, 1 selected but they asked for a referral, which I did not have. I found that even of you have skills and get selected, they ask for a referral because I have not studied or worked here in Canada. I'm ready to do any type of work or position from technical support to operations or anything. I just need an entry, I will progress with my skills and hardwork.

I am involved in Domains investment & management as well as CPA Marketing since last 5 years. At present, I own and manage anywhere around 100+ domains. I was also an affiliate of top CPA network like Maxbounty and Crakrevenue. I made some good money with these networks in past.
Few Notable sales - (proof and full list available on demand)
1. DiscoverMeta.com - $1788
2. ImmersiveTable.com - $1788
3. VaginaLab.com - $1788
4. VaginaTreatment.com - $1788
5. Descience.xyz - $488, Outtip.com - $250, joyfulhub.com - $250, SquareAt.com -$250 and many more...
6. Around 70+ more domains sold at wholesale price of $200 and less

Academically, I hold a post graduate diploma in Banking and finance from India. I have good knowledge of auditing, accounting, finance and taxation. I also have practical experience of 1 year working with an immigration lawyer.

Languages I know -
1. English (scored 86 out of 90 in PTE academics and no problem in writing, speaking and understanding)
2. Hindi

I shall be highly thankful if anyone can help. If anyone want to help, please shoot me a message or reply on this thread, I will send my Resume with all details.

Regards

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
This probably won't help you, I'm guessing with your work permit it HAS to be a Canadian company? I've seen that Porkbun has a customer service position open that is fully remote. It's listed on their site in the careers section. They are based in the US. The pay isn't great, but it is fully remote.

Again, sorry if that doesn't help, but figured I'd share. I don't work in the industry. Good luck!

•••
Hi
Thanks @tld4me for the reply!
Company need not to be a Canadian company. It can be registered anywhere in the world. Open work permit means I can work freely and for any company or person in all over Canada.

For porkbun - I checked but it is showing for USA locations only. Couldn't find the remote one.

Thanks again for taking the time to look into!

Regards

•••
Hi
Thanks @tld4me for the reply!
Company need not to be a Canadian company. It can be registered anywhere in the world. Open work permit means I can work freely and for any company or person in all over Canada.

For porkbun - I checked but it is showing for USA locations only. Couldn't find the remote one.

Thanks again for taking the time to look into!

Regards
You are correct. Sorry, I missed the stipulation that the applicant had to be from certain states they listed. Good luck with your job search!

•••
•••
@mixing thank you so much for sharing all these links.
Already have a profile on LinkedIn..will look out at other options too.

Thanks a lot!

•••
Did you try Webhostingtalk tons of job offers there

•••
•••
•••
Back