Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain CableSpace.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

EmeritusVIP Member
Impact
281
CableSpace.com

Please appraise at your convenience, I appreciate all comments and figures here. Have received inquiries in the past from site:

www.gatespace.com :)

But we were never able to come to a final, negotiated figure. Do you think I should reignite those discussions?
This is no bull.
Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sounds kinda cool CH. But I'm not sure what it would mean?
I would consider the offer because IMO this name doesn't have much resell value.
JMHO
Cheers!
 
0
•••
worthy name. I've been a fan of this name since old afternic days.

might offer the name here:

www.CableNet.com

g/l
 
0
•••
Thank you, Namecaster and Ms. Wanda ... really appreciate you stopping in here! Thanks for the kind words, Wanda ... that "lead" you provided is excellent, and I shall contact them, as well.
This is awesome member assistance! :)
See you.

:hearts:
 
0
•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
Thank you, Namecaster and Ms. Wanda ... really appreciate you stopping in here! Thanks for the kind words, Wanda ... that "lead" you provided is excellent, and I shall contact them, as well.
This is awesome member assistance! :)
See you.

:hearts:
B-) just throw me a bone or two.. if ya land a deal with cablenet.com g/l
 
0
•••
Originally posted by WandaCox
B-) just throw me a bone or two.. if ya land a deal with cablenet.com g/l

You can rest assured, Wanda! Promise.
Thanks so much.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
I dont see much value in CableSpace. Cable and Space dont seem to fit in my mind... unless they are going to brand it. RackSpace makes sense. MakeSpace makes sense (no pun intended). But CableSpace just doesn't do it for me. Maybe 50$ reseller because the words are still pretty solid, just dont fit together as nicely as one would hope (in my mind).
 
0
•••
More than cool, thanks Koho!

:kickass:
 
0
•••
your welcome. They are two solid terms, but sometimes different rocks dont mix well... :P good luck.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by kohashi
your welcome. They are two solid terms, but sometimes different rocks dont mix well... :P good luck.

Sometimes they even create FIRE, too!! :o
Appreciate it.
 
0
•••
Re: CableSpace.com

Originally posted by CoolHost.com
CableSpace.com

Please appraise at your convenience, I appreciate all comments and figures here. Have received inquiries in the past from site:

www.gatespace.com :)

But we were never able to come to a final, negotiated figure. Do you think I should reignite those discussions?
This is no bull.
Thanks.


Reg fee+

Overture (US) "cable space"

39 cable space
 
0
•••
Thank Goodness there was a "+" there!
Phewwwwy. :D

Thanks, good Dr!
See you.
 
0
•••
Few more appraisals, comments ... if you have a moment! :)
Thanks.
B-)
 
0
•••
25-50+ good Luck :)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by doubledee999
25-50+ good Luck :)

Thank you, DD999! :)
 
0
•••
What kind of offer did GateSpace present?
If it was $300+ I'de accept.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by WandaCox
What kind of offer did GateSpace present?
If it was $300+ I'de accept.

It was less than this amount ... but I remain hopeful. :)
Folks, this is the difference between "wholesale" and "retail" ... if the domain supports it, we strive for the Retail ($) potential!
Thank you, Wanda.
 
0
•••
Had to resurrect to show off my new banner:

Link: http://www.bbfree.com/cablespace.gif

Please let me know what you think of both the domain name, as well as the new banner ... all comments/appraisals appreciated!
Thanks kindly. :)
 
0
•••
While there is not a clear meaning in the domain name, but it does look attractive and nice! I would say $30! Good luck!
 
0
•••
Banner is AWESOME!

I kinda like CableSpace...$25-$30

ST
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back