NameSilo

domain hack.us

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

emathison

New Member
Impact
0
I own the domain `hack.us` and was wondering what you guys think of its value undeveloped and developed. I've received numerous inquiries from tech security firms looking to acquire it for war game servers to test the strength of their security software. The highest offer has been in the low 4 figure area. Should I sell or do you think it's possible to get a higher figure for it?

Thank you,
-Eric Mathison
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The problem is, any site put up using that domain name will get hacked... every day... forever... ;)

Adam
 
0
•••
I did not view it as Hack Us either.
With that in mind, I would say around $100 undeveloped, good luck!
 
0
•••
$xx,xxx if developed! I owned a hacking forum and made $$$$$$$! :D! So it has the potentual.
 
0
•••
hacked or hacking would be better but hack is ok i guess, thoe id still say $100-$150 ....

Could be usfull for a forum or a newsletter about the latest security news.

Ive studied the underground for over 4 years now If you plan on doing somthing with it or if someone here buys it be aware, script kiddies will launch a mass DDOS attack on this site.. 24/7 so make sure your host is Script Kiddie Proof(doubtfull thoe)!!

-=BP=-
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back