Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Namecentral.net

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

yuyin

New Member
Impact
0
Please appraise. I appreciate any comments and figures here.

Have received some inquiries for it but I dont have any figures to answer. The domain is:

www.namecentral.net (comes with logo)
(enom 02/13/04)

Thank you for your time.

PS. If someone is interested in it, please also post it here.

Regards
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Good name for a reseller.
$50-$150
JMHO
Good Luck!
 
0
•••
Nice .net $40-$70
 
0
•••
Thank you NameCaster.

My dilemma is if I should develop it or sell it. If I get a good offer I think I will.

I'd love to develop it, but time is what I need...!

Regards
 
0
•••
Originally posted by NameCaster
Good name for a reseller.
$50-$150
JMHO
Good Luck!

Agree With NC
 
0
•••
Originally posted by NameCaster
Good name for a reseller.
$50-$150
JMHO
Good Luck!

Agree
 
0
•••
Thank you guys.

Still looking to have an offer.

Regards
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back