IT.COM

.ca .CA To Be Released (TBR) Weekly Pick List for November 13

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
We have released the To Be Released (TBR) Weekly .CA Picks for November 13:

The .CA TBR numbers fell back slightly this week, but the quality level remained the same, and is average at best. There were a few nice 3-letter domains and a at least one premium single-word and multi-word, but it’s still not a bumper crop. Our Top Picks List includes...

Equality Test: Will Jess Allen Get Fired Too?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A bit late, but the TBR Results & Leftovers have been served:

After seven straight weeks of higher TBR list numbers, we’ve now gone two weeks with lower results, although it seems to have settled in at just above 8K. The overall list quality wasn’t really that different from the past few weeks, but the TBR results dropped way down to 78 selections, while some of the notable Top 10 picks included...

Lots of Single-Words Left!

•••
Wish I had seen brasil on list....

•••
Wish I had seen brasil on list....

It's funny, but if you take anything usable, you could have thousands of "picks" on the TBR, and it's very tough to whittle each section down.

I had Brasil down there initially, but foreign words/versions on .CA never do good (even premium French) so I didn't keep it. It's extremely tough to know what others will find attractive, so I just stick to my gut and I'm mostly right.

That CBD expired explosion was another one, I knew one or two of them would be near the top, but I didn't feel confident enough to pick just one for the Top Picks, so I just left them there - then BAM, CBDOils.ca hits at Number One. :xf.eek:

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back