domain C/A/S/H/L/O/A/N/S (ORG)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Younginn

Established Member
Impact
What do you think a fair end user price should be?

Some comparative sales:
HomeLoans.org $37,000
CashLoan.org $7,500
CarLoans.org $5,000
FastCashLoans.org $3,700

Hoping this is a good one 🙏🤞

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Low X,XXX

IMO

Last edited:
•••
@jhm lower appraisal price than FastCashLoans.org (which sold for $3,700)??

(.org extension)
MortgageBanks
SecureLoan
PropertyBond

Interested to see your take on the above domains too if it isn't too much trouble. Thank you in advance!!

Last edited:
•••
@jhm lower appraisal price than FastCashLoans.org (which sold for $3,700)??

(.org extension)
MortgageBanks
SecureLoan
PropertyBond

Interested to see your take on the above domains too if it isn't too much trouble. Thank you in advance!!
Exceptions will always exist. I think Low X,XXX wouldn't be outrageously bad for it...if you got more power to you

M/OR/T/G/A/G/E B/A/N/K/S
- Non plural Low X,XXX
- Plural Low / Mid XXX

S/E/C/U/R/E L/O/A/N - Low X,XXX

P/R/O/P/E/R/T/Y B/O/N/D - Mid / High XXX

IMO

Last edited:
•••
Thank you SO MUUUUCH for the additional appraisals @jhm 😄

You're right. X,XXX isn't too bad but I was hoping for a XX,XXX homerun with that one especially since the .com is priced at 2.5 MILLION and .net set at $75,000.

Good thing I have another 3 to add to the bank. You make coming around here so pleasant!

•••
Thank you SO MUUUUCH for the additional appraisals @jhm 😄

You're right. X,XXX isn't too bad but I was hoping for a XX,XXX homerun with that one especially since the .com is priced at 2.5 MILLION and .net set at $75,000.

Good thing I have another 3 to add to the bank. You make coming around here so pleasant!
Welcome dude. Mmm, yeah. Even for "COM" they're reaching for the stars asking Low Millions, IMO (if they got it, then cool)

Last edited:
•••
It's a financial sector afterall! I know some one word .com can sell for millions but I haven't heard many 2 words reach millions either 🤔

Still hoping for the best for mine! Thanks again!!

•••
•••
Really nice I think.
The 's' might detract just a tad.

Some comparative sales:
HomeLoans.org $37,000
CashLoan.org $7,500
CarLoans.org $5,000
FastCashLoans.org $3,700
All long ago. I suspect any of these could fetch a fair bit more today.

•••
It's a good term. It could sell anywhere from low $X,XXX to 5 figures depending on many factors.

The FastCashLoans.org sale is clearly an outlier, and not really that relevant. The others are far more comparable, though I think Home Loans is superior.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
--> Upwards, $,$$$,$$$

Wow what are you referring to??

@cooljub thanks! I really thought the name was $$$$ too 😆 Feel like with inflation and time adding more value to good names I think you're right about the names being able to fetch more value today!

@bmugford REALLY hoping for that 5 figure mark 🤞 care to list the factors you're talking about?

Also would SUPER appreciate appraisals for the following names too @cooljub and @bmugford if you're feeling generous.

(.org extension)
MortgageBanks
SecureLoan
PropertyBond

•••
Also would SUPER appreciate appraisals for the following names too
Not the most qualified on pricing, but I'm thinking the name in your original post could get into five figures. The others look ok (more the second and third ones for me) but I don't have a feel for a price on these.

•••
@cooljub it's ok! Just hearing the original could get into five figures made my day!! Could really use the money tbh and I'm surprised you didn't like MB more than the others. Is it the added "s"? 🤔

•••
I'm surprised you didn't like MB more than the others. Is it the added "s"?
No, not really. I think banks would go by their own name on a .com
If anything the 's' would work if it were a comparison or review site.

•••
@cooljub yeah that's a good idea! And you're right again!! Too bad most big banks don't give commissions if you redirect people to their website tho..

•••
No, not really. I think banks would go by their own name on a .com
If anything the 's' would work if it were a comparison or review site.
Yeah. I agree with that.

Some type of comparison lead gen site is probably the best use.

Brad

•••
Brad that's all good but I thought mortgage leads would pay MUCH MORE (like 100x more) than other leads but that's not the case, sadly.

Still a good idea for sure!!

•••
•••
cashloan and carloans seem to be no brainers :) Nice names!!

Best wishes,
H

•••
@jordan M. thanks for your input

@Helmuts yeah they're pretty nice 😆 hope my name gets picked up at a nice price point too. Thanks for dropping by!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back