Domain Empire

news Buy a House Using 6N .com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
A domain investor named Yao ZHANG bought a nice house using no money but 400 of his 6N .com domain names.
Both men met, and they found out that one of them was interested in buying a house and the other domain names. A happy barter arrangement was made — A nice house for 400 of 6N .com...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
10 years ago I sold 26 .co.in domain names that allowed me to buy a nice plot of land and build an extension and a swimming pool.

•••
Buy a better house with 2n .com

•••
Not accusing anyone of doing this... but...

How can we make it seem like numbers and random characters are valued (after they've nearly lost 1/2 over 2 months)? Post on a domain forum that we bought/sold a house for them.

•••
Not accusing anyone of doing this... but...

How can we make it seem like numbers and random characters are valued (after they've nearly lost 1/2 over 2 months)? Post on a domain forum that we bought/sold a house for them.
Yeah... I would like to see the list of 6n.com (changing hands if possible lol), the valuation of the home on real estate market, the official ownership papers...

•••
•••
nice story
houses must be cheaper over there...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back