IT.COM

discuss But where is customer!!!?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vishal kasbe

Established Member
Impact
i have got lot of information on how to get gret domain name but nobady tells how to get customer for it

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What makes a domain a great investment is having potential customers that would be interested in it.

You should identify potential buyers before you invest. I try to.

•••
Welcome Vishal!
This site is loaded with the information you desire.
If you dig and search, you will find all you need.

If you want it all in one easy package instead, you can pay $350 for DN Academy.

•••
Honestly, if you have quality domains, the customers will find you. Trust me. Can you give me some examples of the domains you have in your portfolio?

•••
Maybe your domains aren't that great after all??

•••
Not everyone will want to hear that - but one essential truth of 'domaining' is, that the most customers (end users) are choosing domains which are available to register...

Last edited:
•••
If you can't find customers for a domain, it can't be that great. As mentioned, great domains sell themselves.

•••
phase 1 - buy domain
phase 2 - ????
phase 3 - profit

•••
i have got lot of information on how to get gret domain name but nobady tells how to get customer for it
A domain of real value is like a woman of value (which includes great looking, sorry ladies we are guys). They often do not have to do anything other than screen thru all the guys that come along.

Last edited:
•••
Be passionate about learning and be disciplined about investing and you will have good results.

That might mean selling a domain, or might mean not buying a domain and saving your money.

If you are just getting started, let me share one mistake I'm sure only I made. You are better off registering less domains of higher quality. It will take time to learn about "quality", but until you do, trust me, save your money up.

This is a business of some real pros. You are competing for acquisitions and sales along with many seasoned professionals.

Your question was a good one, but to make the most of your domain investing experience, you should know these things I have mentioned.

Best of luck!

•••
Welcome Vishal!
This site is loaded with the information you desire.
If you dig and search, you will find all you need.

If you want it all in one easy package instead, you can pay $350 for DN Academy.
SellUsedBikes.Com

•••
What makes a domain a great investment is having potential customers that would be interested in it.

You should identify potential buyers before you invest. I try to.

Golden-Rule-revise.gif

•••

Watch Sesame Street and work on your P's

•••
•••
SellUsedBikes.Com
bike
bīk/

noun
noun: bike; plural noun: bikes
  1. 1.
    a bicycle or motorcycle.
    "I'm going by bike"
verb
informal
verb: bike; 3rd person present: bikes; past tense: biked; past participle: biked; gerund or present participle: biking

1. 1.
    ride a bicycle or motorcycle.
    "we hope to encourage as many people as possible to bike to work"
Your domain contains Keywords and it's long but don't give up just yet. Here's a start, do some research!

http://top10hell.com/top-10-countries-with-most-bicycles-per-capita/

Now you know the region with most bikes per capita. So get to work and find an end user!

•••

If you have great domain name then might not be asking this question.

•••
"Hello, my name is Jeff", that was the name fairly neatly scribed in Sharpie on the paper label affixed to the gentleman's poly/rayon business jacket. Not adhering too well, the label wafted akilter to the conference room floor. Amongst the frenzied jumble of myopic attendees in the smallish room, the fellow quickly vanished.

"Where is my customer!?" I shouted far too loudly and to my own great embarrassment.

"He is gone from the venue. Try one of the coffee houses across the street. Perhaps you might summon a barista there."

Last edited:
•••
@vishal kasbe Welcome to namepros!:xf.smile:

Some sales stats from 2017:
Domain Price Date Venue
sell911.com 2,250 USD 2017-08-28 Sedo
sellmydiamonds.com 291 USD 2017-08-23 GoDaddy
sellmysilver.com 205 USD 2017-08-20 GoDaddy
sellhousequick.com 510 USD 2017-08-03 GoDaddy
sellyourrealestate.com 184 USD 2017-07-28 GoDaddy
sellsation.com 125 USD 2017-07-17 DropCatch
sellmybike.com 1,250 USD 2017-07-15 GoDaddy
selloil.com 395 USD 2017-07-13 NameJet
sellbuybook.com 610 USD 2017-07-07 GoDaddy
sellingprice.com 500 USD 2017-06-28 NameJet
sellerstats.com 1,350 USD 2017-06-16 TLDPros.com
sellabrand.com 150 USD 2017-06-14 GoDaddy
sellingmyproperty.com 200 USD 2017-05-21 NameJet
sellbuyorrent.com 275 USD 2017-04-28 Flippa
sellors.com 209 USD 2017-04-23 NameJet
selllaptop.com 485 USD 2017-03-30 NameJet
sellstructuredsettlements.com 203 USD 2017-03-21 GoDaddy
sellasite.com 305 USD 2017-03-14 GoDaddy
sellgoldcoins.com 1,000 USD 2017-02-24 GoDaddy
sellingfranchise.com 105 USD 2017-02-13 GoDaddy
sellyourflat.com 354 USD 2017-02-12 GoDaddy

You should research and find some potential endusers an contact them!

Also you should list your domains on these marketplaces:

GoDaddy.com
Afternic.com
Flippa.com
Sedo.com
and others...

Good luck!:xf.smile:

•••
The customer beat you to it. If you believe you have the ability in identifying a name unexpectedly not taken then you should realize your target audience.

•••
•••
You should identify potential buyers before you invest

I agree.

Great advice.

If more newbies followed this thinking they would be more successful !

•••
•••
Here's some good advice. Buy good domains! Figure out what they are worth before you buy them! Understand the price points. Then forward them to landing pages and sit back and wait for offers to come through.

The customers are out there looking for good domains

Last edited:
•••
Here's some good advice. Buy good domains! Figure out what they are worth before you buy them! Understand the price points. Then forward them to landing pages and sit back and wait for offers to come through.

The customers are out there looking for good domains
plz describe with any example

•••
An example of a good domain is AugmentedReality.com / .net / .org
That particular domain is worth at least $25,000

•••
Back