NameSilo

Bump - What does this mean

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

cyber_deeze

Established Member
Impact
4
Hi All, :hi:

I have been a member for a couple of weeks now and really enjoy this site. I hope to become a an active member here .

I do have one question though, in many posts I see the word:

"Bump"

What does this mean?

Thanks

cyber_deeze
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It's just a way to "bump" the thread back to the top of the list. People do it to get their thread/sale more exposure. :tu:
 
0
•••
Thanks Dan - That makes a lot of sense

Hi Dan,

I was hoping it was something like that. Thanks for the help, you learn alot from these posts, I have been reading quite a bit, but there is so much that it may take awhile.

Once again, thanks a million

cyber_deeze

:)
 
0
•••
i'm not sure but think it was

Bring
Up
My
Post
 
0
•••
That makes a lot of sense

Hi Zoki,

That definately makes a lot of sense, there is am acronym for everything these days LOL :)

Thanks for the info

cyber_deeze

zoki said:
i'm not sure but think it was

Bring
Up
My
Post
 
0
•••
Its the sound that monsters make in the middle of the night.
 
0
•••
There is soooo much to read, you should check out this thread:

http://www.namepros.com/domain-newbies/141510-np-acronyms-and-what-they-mean.html

Hope that helps!

P.S. You can always give me a postitive "rep" if this was helpful:
Check out the little icon just below my username, and when you click on the one (I think its the one in the middle) you can give a user either positive or negative "rep" points - they are a good thing if they are positive - lol
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
This just "could" turn into a nationally recogized "bump" thread - C'mon, help me bump up this thread a ton so we can break a world record!
 
0
•••
To bump a thread on an Internet forum is to post a reply to it purely in order to raise the thread's profile. This will typically return it to the top of the list of active threads.

More Information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bump_(Internet)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back