domain BulkWaste.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainSpace.me

Established Member
Impact
Looking for a valuation of this domain. I managed to snag it on Sav for fairly cheap (imo). It’s out of my normal niche, but I’m looking to expand into a new one. Any insight would be helpful.

Also, would it be worth doing some outbound sales to waste companies and such? The domain history shows two previous companies using this domain, so wondering if it would be worth it. Thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looking for a valuation of this domain. I managed to snag it on Sav for fairly cheap (imo). It’s out of my normal niche, but I’m looking to expand into a new one. Any insight would be helpful.

Also, would it be worth doing some outbound sales to waste companies and such? The domain history shows two previous companies using this domain, so wondering if it would be worth it. Thanks in advance!
If you thing there is a Bulk Waste Management service, it is worthy to outbound to Waste Management Companies. You can offer xxx if want to get a chance it sold fast. Or low to middle xxxx if you are not motivated seller (not desperate need money now).

•••
I have a similar opinion to @Surya Giri Kurniawan, I agree. Fitting brand for those involved in waste management / collections. Pretty nice, capable of touching 4 figures

•••
Thank you both for your input, it is greatly appreciated! I think I will go ahead and start making some outbound contacts.

•••
Good pick for waste-to-wealth based startups.

•••
Good pick for waste-to-wealth based startups.
pikachu.gif

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back