domain Zaire.tv ...Pls appraise!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

holdem8

Established Member
Impact
15
Hi peeps...

I just managed to snag this domain in a barter trade and now I am the proud owner :)

Zaire.tv

Anybody knows how much it will be worth? Thanks in advance!

Al
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Zaire is a pronounceable word. That's good and helps the overall value. I think this domain undeveloped might be worth mid to high $xx.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Kelli said:
Zaire is a pronounceable word. That's good and helps the overall value. I think this domain undeveloped might be worth mid to high $xx.

wooops, Zaire happens to be a country in Africa

Nice pickup, but I would think it would only have value to a end user, or if developed with news from/about Zaire. But alot of country/city/state names go for a nice price for just the domain, whether it is developed or not, or recieving traffic or not.

Goodluck,
-zurc
 
0
•••
I think you will find that the country name Zaire no longer exsists. It is now the Democratic Republic of Congo.
 
0
•••
Len said:
I think you will find that the country name Zaire no longer exsists. It is now the Democratic Republic of Congo.

I guess we are all lost, and we learn something new every day...

I gotta stop watching old movies I guess :/

thanks for the heads up :P

-zurc
 
0
•••
well, there are still 21.7million hits on google for "Zaire" so I would think it's atleast worth low to mid xxx.

Thats just my opinion anyway, good luck!.

Andree
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back