domain Technical.World

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Otdowns

Established Member
Impact
347
Technical.World

Any thoughts on ballpark value?
I initially purchased the domain thinking it was amazing and planning to hold it, however, in hindsight I do not think it is worth holding and am looking to flip.

.Com is still available, however, there seem to be a lot of companies with related names. I am going to do some outbound so it would be helpful to have a price expectation in mind.

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back