Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Bulk REAL PR Checker?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

YesBrilliant

Account Closed
Impact
38
Does anyone know of a web site or script that can check, and confirm, the Real Google PR Page Rank of a number of domains at the same time?

Preferably:
- Free
- Reliable
- No captcha/image verification
- A tool that does NOT log your searches...

I am using a paid expensive software but the PR results are mixed, between real and fake PR. I know of some, good web sites that check the Real PR but some of them DO log your searches AND register them if valuable. So, they are not worth a try.

Any help?

Thanks for looking.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone could help?

Thanks.
 
0
•••
1
•••
www.dots.org

At our site you have all the PageRanks included in the results lists, fake/real check is also inculded...

www.dots.org


screenshot included in attachment
 
1
•••
Thanks Ironmonkey and DotsOrg.

Unfortunately:

www.Iwebtool.com
Can not differentiate Real PR from Fake PR.

www.Dots.org
A great tool for the domains it has there, but there isn't a way for the user to include their domains for checking. I am a registered user there for some time now. I sent you a PM.

Repd both of you anyway.
 
0
•••
I would also love to know the answer to this question - so here is a Bump for the answer.
 
0
•••
Thanks Domainspade. Good to see I am not alone.

Anyone could help?

Thanks.
 
0
•••
I searched around for a while, since it would be nice to have a tool to verify the names I post on regfee.info, but I couldn't find one. bump.
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
yandig said:
This link seems to work for 25 domains, although i couldn't verify the fake/real.

http://www.firstco.co.uk/bulk.google.rank.php

I have stockmarketplus.net which redirects to http://stockmarketplus.blogspot.com

stockmarketplus.net result is PR0
www.stockmarketplus.net result is PR3

so I think it does what you want...sorry, I'm not a PR expert.
Thanks for the info, Yandig.

Unfortunatelly, that tool only checks the regular PR, not if it is Real or Fake.

Also, for anyone using that tool, it Does make a difference there when checking a domain with or without the "www.", like in the example for the domain www.stockmarketplus.net, which in fact has a Fake PR, not because of with or without "www." but instead because it is redirecting to http://stockmarketplus.blogspot.com.

Anyway, thank you very much for your attention.


Still in search for a Bulk REAL PR Checker! Anyone?!
 
0
•••
Humm.... please give me some 30 mins or so. I will post the php code to get the pagerank. It will require google API key though. I don't know where I have put it in the HDD.

Update: Here is the sourcecode.

http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7769&postcount=87

Use it with loop and sleep function it will do the trick.
 
0
•••
Thanks a lot for the code, Nick!

I am not sure if I can install it correctly but will try it soon, for sure!

Many thanks again!

Repd!

(Not exactly: We're glad that you're fond of this member, but please give some rep points to some other members before giving it to -Nick- again.)
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back