NameSilo

Google PR predictor

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

yandig

Say DomainsTop Member
Impact
I'm getting different results from a couple of Google PR prediction tools. From the tool here at Namepros (under Domain Services), my wine blog www.pinotgris.net has a future PR of 4 (currently zero). But, if I try a different tool somewhere else, it gives me a future PR=0. 8-X
Anybody know why these figures don't match up? I have 3 known inbound links that are from pages with PR 3, 4 and 5.
Thanks ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It might be that the script on the other site my not be working. Try doing another domain name on both.

•••
ryan2829 said:
It might be that the script on the other site my not be working. Try doing another domain name on both.
I did, and i get different results. I tried more than one other site, and they agree on PR=0, although the Namepros tool says PR=4, which i like much better. :p

•••
•••
I think that's the same tool that NP uses...

•••
yes...iwebtools output is much accurate and is backed by comments also.I would recommend using that.

•••
I got PR5 prediction but I also saw this:

"The results will provide a prediction of the future PageRank however this should not be considered true." :)

•••
i like it, I assume PR1 is good ? :D

•••
•••
scribby said:
http://www.secheck.com/futurepr.html

basicly the same as seochat's one.

later on today I will be working on a Future PR tool like iwebtool has.
That's the one that was showing the future PR=0 instead of PR=4. It looks like the two sites' scripts are using different methods to get the info, and it's resulting in two completely different figures.

•••
I dont quite understand how iwebtools's pagerank prediction script works but it has something to do with:

http://www.google.com/search?client=navclient-auto&ch=6-367197440&q=pinotgris.net&features=Rank

The script I have and that seochat have checks most of the google servers for pagerank, sometimes they may differ if its during an update...

Update:
Ok after a bit of thinking searching and more I have found out how iwebtools get there pagerank prediction.. well I think I have lol, but I still dont understand it well lol

•••
http://www.secheck.com/futurepr.html

Ok well there is my new version of the page rank future checker.
This one will check multiple google servers and return the future page rank from them.

The script uses a slightly different method to iwebtools.. just go to work out which one is more accurate over time..

•••
you can also try using this tool

•••
iwebtool predicts my site to go to PAGE RANK 6!!! GREAT! but i dont think it go there 5 at the most :p

•••
hoping for 5!!!! that's the highest one that about 3 of the servers show.. but maybe just 4 (that would be good too, up from 0)

•••
dre said:
iwebtool predicts my site to go to PAGE RANK 6!!! GREAT! but i dont think it go there 5 at the most :p

Found 2 methods that get the same future page rank result..

It says my PR5 domain is going to go down to PR2 lol think thats a bit wrong..

•••
nice one, one says my site will go up to a pr4 from a 0.another says pr3, but another says 0 still. i will be happy if it goes up to a 3 thuogh. :)

•••
Der, edited.

Last edited:
•••
There are some of those prediction tools around (iWebtools, Rustybrick etc.) but it is most for entertainment/amusement IMHO.

•••
how do those tools work? what do they base their info by?

•••
I've been told that rusty brick isn't that accurate, but it's seemed to have predicted the climbs for me each time. iwebtools says stays at 4, rusty brick says up to 5. Here's hoping... :)

•••
i have a friend that is getting results that his domains will be getting a pr of like 9 (gtachat.com)

and i looked... and then i was like... hotscripts sucks compared to your site ;) We thought there was something messed up...

•••
axilant said:
i have a friend that is getting results that his domains will be getting a pr of like 9 (gtachat.com)

and i looked... and then i was like... hotscripts sucks compared to your site ;) We thought there was something messed up...

when I put gtachat.com into the future page rank checker on secheck.com It gets mostly 9's followed by 2's and 4's

•••
apparently I'm gonna get to PR 1 if this thing is right

•••
It predicts a PR of 5 for my blogs old url indyan.info !
But i changed this month only to pallab.com .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back