Dynadot

Google PR predictor

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

yandig

Say DomainsTop Member
Impact
I'm getting different results from a couple of Google PR prediction tools. From the tool here at Namepros (under Domain Services), my wine blog www.pinotgris.net has a future PR of 4 (currently zero). But, if I try a different tool somewhere else, it gives me a future PR=0. 8-X
Anybody know why these figures don't match up? I have 3 known inbound links that are from pages with PR 3, 4 and 5.
Thanks ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Predicts a PR4 for my website, Black Toned. Hmmm, awkward as it's only been up barely a month. :P

When is the next google update anyway?

•••
it said im getting a pr5 on my pr 0 subdomain blog website, that was really nice but currently the main domain have pr 3 and have a future page rank to 2 , my pr is going down =(

•••
Iwebtools is pretty accurate guys.. The scrip they use has been in the past. Just have to wait and see. I reckon we are in for an update in the 3rd quater of this month.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back