Dynadot

negotiable Bulk Domain Sale - 10 Unique & High-Potential Domains at Unbeatable Wholesale Price of $200 Each! - Theweb3site.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tayyabshahzad

Established Member
Impact
Hello NamePros Community,

I have an exclusive offer for a single buyer who is interested in acquiring a bundle of 10 unique and high-potential domain names at an unbeatable wholesale price of just $200 each. The buyer must purchase all 10 domain names in the bundle to avail this special offer.

These domains have been carefully chosen to cater to a variety of niches, including AI, Web3, Virtual Reality, and more. This is a fantastic opportunity for any investor or entrepreneur who wants to own multiple high-quality domains in their portfolio at a fraction of the retail price.

All domain names are registered with GoDaddy and will expire in 2024, giving you ample time to develop or resell them as you see fit.

Here's the list of domains included in this bundle:

Theweb3site.com
Aiweb3site.com
Gptchatking.com
Aidesignphoto.com
Aivirtualworlds.com
Oireport.com
Chancecompass.com
Aiqlevel.com
Aiiqlevel.com
Aismartv.com
Aicloude.com
This offer is only available for a limited time, so act fast! If you are interested in acquiring these domains at the wholesale price of $200 each, please send me a private message or reply to this thread.

Please note that the buyer is responsible for the transfer fees. Payment can be made via PayPal or Payoneer. I am open to discussing other payment methods if the buyer prefers.

Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to own these unique and high-potential domain names at an unbeatable price!

Thank you for your interest, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
Tayyab shahzad

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back