IT.COM

question Building name & existing business name domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ariff BD

Top Member
Impact
Hi there,
Suppose i know somehow that you work in a commercial 30 storeyed building in New York City that is named "24h Samauel Plaza" & live in a 25 Storeyed boutique apartment named "32 Shangrila Tower" & Than I register both 24samuelplaza.com & 32shangrila.com cause they are unregistered. Then I try to sell these domain to the authority by outbound.

Will it be a Problem like TM issue?

Same question for any restaurant or shop or service that exist but don't have the domain,or even they have i register the most accurate one & reach them to sell.

Thanks in Advance for suugestion guys.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I recommend checking your state trademark databases and the the USPTO TM database. At the very least do the state search, most likely filed there for physical name.

Disclaimer: I am not an attorney and no warranties or accuracy is expressed or implied with this post.

•••
I recommend checking your state trademark databases and the the USPTO TM database. At the very least do the state search, most likely filed there for physical name.

Disclaimer: I am not an attorney and no warranties or accuracy is expressed or implied with this post.
thanks a lot. I am not from the US actually.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back