Dynadot

domain buffettsecrets.com - investing niche, 250 ref domains, 24 DR, 29 DA, 16 years

Spaceship
Watch

blueprinthat

Established Member
Impact
Hello. I have a domain bought from auctions 2 years ago. I haven't used it.
Name - www buffettsecrets com
It's about trading, stocks. In march 2017 the website received 1500-4000 organic traffic according to ahrefs and semrush. I usually multiply their estimates by 3. So the website got around 5-10 k organic visitors interested in investing.

The domain ranked in top-10 for these keywords and for many other in this niche. Unfortunately, ahrefs doesn't provide the whole ranking history.
intrinsic value calculator - 3500
dividend yield formula - 8800
how to calculate retained earnings - 10000/month
dividend yield calculator - 2400
These are very expensive keywords and can be used for lead generation

The domain has 250 RD, DR - 24
forbes.com, wsj.com, marketwatch.com, businessinsider.com.au, moneysavingexpert.com and lots of other authority websites.

I believe if it renew, with a little effort it could get lots of traffic in this niche and I could sell leads to investor brokers.

I would appreciate if somebody helped to appraise it. I don't know how much it cost.
If anybody can help to find a buyer, I will share.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Its a decent name based on what you described. Renew it, park it and wait for offers.
I am not sure who to reach out to because investment companies may not go for this.
Hence, negotiate according to the offer received, buyer profile and your personal expectation

•••
Buffett in the domain is related to Warren Buffett who is one of the most successful stock market investors and is one of the richest men in the world.

He has always keeped secret what his exact investment strategy is therefore the secret part of the domain. People have been trying to work out how he invests for years.

The keywords the site was ranking for tells me the site was most liking about him and his investment strategies.

There are some investment firms that that say they use investment strategies similar to what he uses (value investing). I would also try blogs and websites about him that may want to get a better name.

It is a very good name for that niche.

Last edited:
•••
Hello. I have a domain bought from auctions 2 years ago. I haven't used it.
Name - www buffettsecrets com
It's about trading, stocks. In march 2017 the website received 1500-4000 organic traffic according to ahrefs and semrush. I usually multiply their estimates by 3. So the website got around 5-10 k organic visitors interested in investing.

The domain ranked in top-10 for these keywords and for many other in this niche. Unfortunately, ahrefs doesn't provide the whole ranking history.
intrinsic value calculator - 3500
dividend yield formula - 8800
how to calculate retained earnings - 10000/month
dividend yield calculator - 2400
These are very expensive keywords and can be used for lead generation

The domain has 250 RD, DR - 24
forbes.com, wsj.com, marketwatch.com, businessinsider.com.au, moneysavingexpert.com and lots of other authority websites.

I believe if it renew, with a little effort it could get lots of traffic in this niche and I could sell leads to investor brokers.

I would appreciate if somebody helped to appraise it. I don't know how much it cost.
If anybody can help to find a buyer, I will share.

Hello, I am interested in buying your domain & I have dropped you a message,

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back