IT.COM

Budget 8k - Suggest liquid domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Anjani

Established Member
Impact
Domaining is certainly addicting and has the power to consume you 24/7 at least for the first 45 days before the reality dawns on you that maybe it’s akin to spitting into the wind and hoping it to land big on target. No more hand regging, lesson learnt!

Please suggest ideas on how to go about investing 8k. What niche to pick? Average timeline in flipping a liquid domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My Bad @Anjani , I always feel bad when I see (or think I see haha) someone, who seems very knowledgeable and doing the "right" things - talk themselves into a spot. It's awful early my time so I did not read the context properly. Was only trying to pass on some positive thoughts. Best of luck, of course. Brian

•••
My Bad @Anjani , I always feel bad when I see (or think I see haha) someone, who seems very knowledgeable and doing the "right" things - talk themselves into a spot. It's awful early my time so I did not read the context properly. Was only trying to pass on some positive thoughts. Best of luck, of course. Brian

Sales management is the key to success - Thank you for the good advice, Brian!
I can relate to it as i come from sales, recruitment and property investment background. Good Day!

•••
Honestly, 8k is not enough to invest in Domain Industry. Especially in the sky-rocket period like this year.

•••
Honestly, 8k is not enough to invest in Domain Industry. Especially in the sky-rocket period like this year.

Iam sure there are many who started with way less and built impressive portfolio's in time. I have a lot more to learn before putting serious amounts of money to work. Thank You!

•••
Iam sure there are many who started with way less and built impressive portfolio's in time. I have a lot more to learn before putting serious amounts of money to work. Thank You!
So if you want to learn first, keep 4k in your bank account. Using another 4k to test and get exp.
If you want to learn more, try to join as many Auction Platforms as you can.
You don't need to bid/win in many bidding wars, just join which one you feel best.
Try to update your daily domain sold data by access Namebio.com, Report Sold Domains thread in this forum, DNJournal and DNW.com weakly.
Then, buy low- price domain first, try to get as many quality domains as you can with the cheapest price.
With 4k, you can try and learn in 6 months, then put the rest 4k to verify your exp.
It's time to read, research and bid domains, not time to ask for advice.
You just get the right answer if you get some exp. We are here to help you to "Polish" your knowledge, not to "Create" it for you.

•••
So if you want to learn first, keep 4k in your bank account. Using another 4k to test and get exp.
If you want to learn more, try to join as many Auction Platforms as you can.
You don't need to bid/win in many bidding wars, just join which one you feel best.
Try to update your daily domain sold data by access Namebio.com, Report Sold Domains thread in this forum, DNJournal and DNW.com weakly.
Then, buy low- price domain first, try to get as many quality domains as you can with the cheapest price.
With 4k, you can try and learn in 6 months, then put the rest 4k to verify your exp.
It's time to read, research and bid domains, not time to ask for advice.
You just get the right answer if you get some exp. We are here to help you to "Polish" your knowledge, not to "Create" it for you.

Thank you! I have watched some of your $10 auctions..Good Luck!

•••
Give me your email, i will send you an Ebook about Investing Domain. Despite of the publishing year is in 2013, but you can still learn ABC basics knowledge about this Industry.
That's the first step i can help you.

•••
Give me your email, i will send you an Ebook about Investing Domain. Despite of the publishing year is in 2013, but you can still learn ABC basics knowledge about this Industry.
That's the first step i can help you.
Thankyou! My email id is [email protected]

•••
•••
Hi,

Invest into something which you can understand the least. My opinion is to read various things about how trading is getting done on regular basis by so many friends here.

You can see what got sold recently and some historical sales data here.

https://www.namepros.com/forums/domain-name-sales.314/

Please read.... read....read.... and try to understand what is hot at the moment, what is good for short/medium/long term and take your best decision based on what you are comfortable in.

Thanks

The more i read the less inclined to buy/handreg on Impulse:xf.grin:

•••
Isn't every domain is handreg at sometime in the past :sneaky:

•••
LLLL.com , LLL.com are liquid.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back