Dynadot

Bring back the Live Chat Community!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Its obvious that the Live Chat communities numbers have decreased greatly, everyone has noticed and I think it's time somethign is done to bring back the great community we had before .

NamePros Live Chat before could have up to 39 members (on a non-auction night), now we are lucky to get 10.

I think it's down to two reasons:

-The move of the Live Chat button on the site, Since the move of the link at the top of NamePros I think this has decrease the amoutnt of new users that are coming to the live chat page.

-The decrease in the amount of auctions, I don't know if its just me that keeps missing them or the amount of Live Auctions have decreased.

We all know that NamePros is going through major changes which could result in the lack of auctions due to staff working on other more important matters in order to keep NamePros working with the new upgrade, however I feel the least that could be done is a move of the Live Chat link like it was before, Maybe a forward link on the main forum would also be considered.

I must finish on a positive, I love the clean design that we are using at the moment, much better than the one with the pink logo :P Keep up the good work with the upgrade.

Thank you.
Sean Preston

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Eric had put the link to chat in the header which seemed to help.

But basically people are online less and most of the old chat regulars are usually on.

:)

•••
Ye, It's a shame the header link is no longer there.

Eric has since said that the reason there are no auctions is not due to low staff but it's because the new auction system is been coded.

However I think RJ should consider moving the chat link back to where it was before :P
Sean

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back