Dynadot

debate Brexit or Not - What do you guys thinks?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

deez007

The More I Learn The Less I "Know"Top Member
Impact
Hey Folks

So, what do you guys think....

Should Britain exit the EU or not?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Latest polls suggest 'Leave' given marginal lead, should be close one !

What if they win Euro 2016, will they not feel more European then ?

•••
It's a flip of the coin at the moment. Whatever the result, I hope the EU bureaucrats realize that it's become very dictatorial, it's leaving a lot of people pissed off and needs to change many of it's policies.
CllkbFCWYAEaguB.jpg

•••
It's a flip of the coin at the moment. Whatever the result, I hope the EU bureaucrats realize that it's become very dictatorial, it's leaving a lot of people pissed off and needs to change many of it's policies.
CllkbFCWYAEaguB.jpg

Yeah dude, I'm pretty have the same viewpoint on the matter.

Will be interesting to see how it plays out. (I do also believe that they already made up their minds the voting is just to give the public the false impression of choice - lol, to make them believe that their vote actually counts or matters)

This video actually explains Brexit nicely:

•••
Yeah dude, I'm pretty have the same viewpoint on the matter.

Will be interesting to see how it plays out. (I do also believe that they already made up their minds the voting is just to give the public the false impression of choice - lol, to make them believe that their vote actually counts or matters)

This video actually explains Brexit nicely:
Good video. Personally I'd like to see Britain leave, just for the pleasure of seeing all those pathetic EU governments start scrambling in panic and running around like cockroaches, trying to figure out what to do next.

Other countries would probably want a referendum as well which would be the start of the end of the EU.

The EU is a beautiful idea that is becoming sour. Powerful countries like Germany are destroying the small ones, like Greece, Portugal, Cyprus etc. by imposing massive reforms and austerity, bailing out failed banks, ridiculous regulations, etc. while allowing in millions of illegals without qualifications and without documentation and then imposing on EU countries, a quota of illegals that each country must accept... or else!

To add insult to injury these illegals get free everything (housing, schooling, unemployment benefits, training, Medical, Dental, even translators, internet and pocket money, to name a few) while the local population struggles with high unemployment, lower benefits, lower pensions, more misery, etc.

The EU needs a really powerful punch in the stomach, followed by a swift kick in the ass, so that they learn the lesson the hard way.

european_dis_integration__alexander_dubovsky.jpeg

Having said all that... I have a sneaking suspicion that the vote will be to stay, thanks to possible voter fraud... just like what happened in Austria last month

•••
Here's an example of how voter fraud is possible:

Bizarre moment police questioned a UKIP supporter who offered voters a PEN in case their pencil markings on ballot paper were erased
  • Leave campaigners urge supporters to bring their own pens to vote
  • Jacqueline Jackson was grilled by Sussex Police after offering pens
  • Pencils hanging in booths are traditionally used by voters in Britain
  • But pro-Brexit fans have said that these could be rubbed out and changed
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-markings-erased-MI5-plot.html#ixzz4CQoxw2CY

3598DE7F00000578-3656171-image-a-1_1466702413814.jpg

Lee Dyson outside Salters Lane Community Centre Polling Station in Stockton where he was giving out pens for voters to mark their referendum voting slips

3598DE7200000578-3656171-image-a-2_1466702420274.jpg

Isn't it incredible that a country like the UK with so much experience in Democracy and Elections, would allow PENCILS to be used in Voting Stations... or who knows, perhaps it's done on purpose?

•••
Hhahahaaha Classic dude... :)

The thing is, like I mentioned on my original post. They have already made up their minds, the powers that be have pretty much decided already what they want to do. The voting process is just a charade to let people believe that they actually had a choice. It's one big con.

This is generally how all voting happens. Same applies to US upcoming elections, the president is already decided, the powers that be have already selected who they want to be US President. The voting procedure is just another con.

•••
Hour and a half and no votes results yet. Guess they are busy with erasers.

•••
Hour and a half and no votes results yet. Guess they are busy with erasers.
Nigel Farage of the "Leave" campaign has conceded defeat.

I think the 3% of Brits living outside of the UK in EU countries will massively vote to remain. They may tip the scales

EDIT; Just saw Nigel Farage talking and he says he's NOT conceding yet

•••
They just started revealing votes. 95% stay 4% leave lol

Untitled.png

•••
•••
WOW... Currency market of GBP/EURO has just gone berserk. The pound dropped 3.5% in just 3-4 minutes after latest poll predicting "Leave" is up.

It is now recovering fast and is down 1.9%

•••
•••
•••
•••
Pound lowest level since 1985.

248/382 reported in so far. Looks like out of EU.

•••
This is why to be wary of polls and betting lines.

Kitco.com off line because everyone checking gold price LOL

Last edited:
•••
Not much inclination towards politics but I think Britain is no longer world power as it used to be so better it stays in the European Union.

•••
•••
•••
a very very sad day

It's a very happy day for most of the British voters who have ousted the .EU

Celebrations are ongoing !

They may consider pulling out of Northern Ireland too ....

Last edited:
•••
I am afraid the joy won't last ..

•••
On the one hand it's sad,on the other not.
Why did the UK had to pay LESS then other countries to be member ?
And that's already a long time the case.(I think even since Thatcher : "I want my money back"). They always wanted exceptions. Nogotating cheaper deals, then other countries, etc...
Anyhow => The future may be something like Norway : They will have to follow a lot of the rules of the European Union (in trade and much other stuff), but they have no vote whatsoever in anything the European Union decides. In some workgroups they wll be able to 'advice' things. But that's it.

Conclusion : They loose their vote.
And if they aren't prudent the country can split => Scotland independence ???

In any case : The UK stays member of NATO. (which means that if any NATO-country is attacked, the UK will help to deffend that country.
They're not "gone" from the earth.

And if the Pound would collapse => It will be cheaper to go on holiday to the UK.

AND DOES ANYBODY KNOW => England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Wales are on the soccer (football) -tournement all through to the next round 1/8 finals in the European Cup ! (and Ireland also). LOL :laugh:
But they want away from the European Union. ;).

•••
On the one hand it's sad,on the other not.
Why did the UK had to pay LESS then other countries to be member ?
And that's already a long time the case.(I think even since Thatcher : "I want my money back"). They always wanted exceptions. Nogotating cheaper deals, then other countries, etc...
Anyhow => The future may be something like Norway : They will have to follow a lot of the rules of the European Union (in trade and much other stuff), but they have no vote whatsoever in anything the European Union decides. In some workgroups they wll be able to 'advice' things. But that's it.

Conclusion : They loose their vote.
And if they aren't prudent the country can split => Scotland independence ???

In any case : The UK stays member of NATO. (which means that if any NATO-country is attacked, the UK will help to deffend that country.
They're not "gone" from the earth.

And if the Pound would collapse => It will be cheaper to go on holiday to the UK.

AND DOES ANYBODY KNOW => England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Wales are on the soccer (football) -tournement all through to the next round 1/8 finals in the European Cup ! (and Ireland also). LOL :laugh:
But they want away from the European Union. ;).

England, Northern Ireland and Wales go through to the last 16 of the Euro 2016, Scotland failed to qualify.

Ireland doe's not have a football team, rather two football teams - 6 counties play as Northern Ireland and 26 counties play as Republic of Ireland.

Scotland and Northern Ireland have voted to stay in the EU and the Republic of Ireland as not yet held a referendum to leave the EU.

Last edited:
•••
What was the intended benefit again ? I can have a rough idea of what it's going to cost (just moneywise), but the immediate gain is less clear.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back