Dynadot

Selling BrandBucket vs. BrandCoupe

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
Let's assume for a moment you had never heard of Brand Bucket....can you do that? Then plead your case like I have here;

Coupes are Cool and Buckets are not

Aesthetically a coupe is far more appealing than a bucket

Coupes are Sexy and Buckets are Boring

Cadillac's Coupe de Ville was/is 10X as exciting as any bucket on the planet

Oh, I could go on and on, but I'm hoping that someone at Brand Bucket is reading this......Margot, are you listening:xf.wink:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is another spam thread. BrandCoupe is just his latest hand reg. He's done this before. There is nothing to review, no site exists. BrandBucket an actual marketplace vs. BrandCoupe a GoDaddy parked page?

Brand Coupe is horrible btw. People will get it confused, coup vs. coupe and one doesn't have a great meaning.

Last edited:
•••
am trying to comprehend this post.....

•••
Brandbucket rhymes brandcoupe does not.

It's all about brandability. Not a bad name though.
seems your explanation made it clearer....the name is nice and cool dual English words combination

•••
Let's assume for a moment you had never heard of Brand Bucket....can you do that? Then plead your case like I have here;

Coupes are Cool and Buckets are not

Aesthetically a coupe is far more appealing than a bucket

Coupes are Sexy and Buckets are Boring

Cadillac's Coupe de Ville was/is 10X as exciting as any bucket on the planet

Oh, I could go on and on, but I'm hoping that someone at Brand Bucket is reading this......Margot, are you listening:xf.wink:
By any chance are you trying to tell Brandbucket they should buy Brandcoupe from u? 😜

•••
By any chance are you trying to tell Brandbucket they should buy Brandcoupe from u? 😜
Sure why not....Margot owes me one, two three or more:xf.wink:

•••
•••

•••
•••

Actually I own BrandSedan.com that's close to rhyming:xf.wink: Maybe Margot will want that too...God knows I tried three or four times to get a few names listed at Brand Bucket, but no such luck:xf.frown:

•••
•••
There used to be an English teacher around on NP... where are these guys when you need them? It's an alliteration which is a rhyme.
That's only in the EU....Margot Bushnaq of Brand Bucket is supposedly a linguist and I hear she sometimes follows NamePros....maybe she'll chime in:xf.wink:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back